The scoop on 'Johnsons Seeds'

Johnsons Seeds

Gazeley Road
Kentford, Newmarket Suffolk, CB8 7QB
(United Kingdom)

Phone: 01638 554 123v
Fax: 01638 554 093

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive Seedsower
Franklin, WI (Zone 5a)
January 28, 2006
I purchased from the USA division of this company (New Mexico). It was my first purchase and their product packaging and service has exceeded my expectations. The seed envelopes are high quality, informative and even include a small plastic label with color photo of the plant to be used for marking your garden rows or seed starting trays. Plant tips are also included on the flower seed packets, such as "Lupins are very beneficial in improving soil". (I always appreciate a tidbit of information wherever I may find it)! Competitively priced ($2-$3/avg) for exceptionally high seed counts of some types. For example, my Clary Sage packet ($2.25) boasts 300 seeds and the Romanesco Brocolli ($2.25) 250 seeds. Service was exceptionally quick. I placed my order online Thursday 1/19 and my seeds were in my mailbox on Monday 1/23 (all the way from New Mexico to Wisconsin).

Based on my first shopping experience I would definitely buy from them again and highly recommend them to fellow gardeners.

The link to their USA website is:

Negative kniceone
Midland, ON (Zone 4a)
May 11, 2005
Ordered 1 packet of seeds on Apr. 5. It was not processed until May 9. Their in-house processing time is way too long. I'll never order seeds from them again. They are more commonly known as Mr. Fothergill's seeds.