The scoop on 'Aren't I Pretty Daylilies'

Aren't I Pretty Daylilies

2915 Tobias Rd.
Alcolu, South Carolina 29001 (United States)

Phone: 803-495-9980

June 28, 2011
Positive wannamakalily
Alcolu, SC
January 22, 2011
ABSOLUTE gem of a nursery!
Positive DaylilyGardener
Fair Lawn, NJ
August 9, 2009
Wonderful people to do business with either by phone or email. Big and healthy palnts and great bonuses! I will order from them again and again!
Very reasonably priced too! Can't say enough about this company! :)
Positive motherhen4
Sweetwater, TN
March 18, 2009
I've ordered here for a couple of years now. Very nice to do business with. Will keep buying from them. Also nice selection to choose from.
Positive flashscuba
Austin, TX
January 27, 2009
After receiving dead plants from Springhill Nursery when I ordered daylilies, I didn't know what to expect from my orders from Aren't I Pretty. To my surprise and delight, these plants were HUGE and HEALTHY. I also received 4 bonus plants, an unexpected treasure. These plants have been in the ground through the winter, and have grown a bit and look very healthy. I'm hoping for blooms in the spring. I would definitely order again. My only tiny disappointment was that they were out of the two that I wanted the most on my order, so she included a refund with my shipment.
Positive connoisseur
Indianapolis, IN
January 16, 2009
Plants were okay but not the highest quality. None were more than double fans, and one double fan was tiny (4 inches long). My experience may not have been typical, but I would definitely choose another company to order from since there are so many companies that give outstanding quality and are generous.
On July 14th, 2009, connoisseur changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

Sickness was the cause of the oversights and they were corrected. We all at some have to deal with the stress of misfortune.
Positive bojanical
Stockbridge, MI
August 7, 2008
These folks are the best. 30 plants arrived yesterday.
I am highly impressed with the quality of their fans: plump and healthy and fresh. As well, the number of fans sent per cultivar was astounding...
Metal tags included were an appreciated bonus - they saved me alot of time in relabeling them as I planted them all in no time at all.
I will order from Aren't I Pretty again, probably this month!

Positive perenniallyme
Jamaica Plain, MA (Zone 6a)
July 29, 2008
***** (5 stars out of 5) VERY generous! Large healthy plants! They were reachable by phone, had good prices, sent me the 9 varieties I ordered (were out of a few others), didn't charge me for 1 and sent all 3 others I had originally inquired about as bonus plants. And just 3 or so days after planting, the center leaves have already grown back 2 or 3 inches!
Positive Moonbeam321
Westford, MA
November 14, 2007
Excellent to do business with-plants were shipped timely and Iwas very pleased with the quality! Bonus plants received from my suggestion list ! Would definitely do business with them again.
Positive Bubbeez
Fond Du Lac, WI (Zone 5a)
June 6, 2007
Healthy plants, good communication and nice metal nametags. Also received 2 bonus plants from my suggestion list!!! I was giddy as that has never happened before in all my online daylily ordering. Not that I don't appreciate any kind of bonus, I do, but when it's something I actually wanted...woo-hoo!!!

Would definitely order from this establishment again. A+
Positive Pinetucky
Swainsboro, GA (Zone 8b)
April 20, 2007
Totally pleased with the large, healthy plants I received. The plants arrived when expected. The seller answers emails quickly and provides great service. I also appreciate the nice metal tags. I look forward to buying more daylilies from them in the future.
Positive n2birds
Lakeland / Memphis, TN (Zone 7a)
April 2, 2007
First plant to receive of the season. Can't believe they shipped a bonus when I only ordered 1 plant. Man, what a deal I got. Both plants were huge and healthy. Strongly recommend buying from them as I will be a returning customer !
Positive PinkShades99
Houston, TX
February 19, 2007
Good Plants in 2006, good service. made one replacement that looked harsh in shipping. A+

Lady, Houston, TX
Positive ghudson50
Unity Center, NH (Zone 4b)
August 19, 2006
Complete satisfaction. Found what I wanted later in the season when other vendors were sold out of certain varieties. Good prices and fine looking plants. Bonus plants from my sub list. Would buy from them again.
Positive cindiw2eyes
Wichita, east near Andover, KS (Zone 6b)
April 28, 2006
1. Excellent selections.
2. Great communication-she called me back to discuss subs. Super sweet woman.
3. Plants arrived just when I wanted them, and were packed just right.
4. Plants look great! They even included metal nametags.
5. I would recommend them, and I will buy again.
Positive tsbccowboy
Saint Paul, MN
April 13, 2006
Nice double fans of all daylilies ordered. Good communication. A happy customer here. This was my first large online daylily order. They have very competitive prices.
Positive ashley4
Ewing, NJ (Zone 6a)
October 15, 2005
Nice & healthy Plants Plus Nice Bonus
Ashley4 NJ Thank You 10-15-05
Positive psicop
Lexington, SC
September 10, 2005
I received healthy double fans, two bonus plants and nice metal tags! I would definately buy from them again and I'm hoping to visit their garden in the spring.
On September 10th, 2005, psicop added the following:

They were also so nice to send the bonus plant that I really wanted.
Positive violetblue
Mount Carmel, TN
July 29, 2005
They send Large & very healthy divisions , I have ordered from them 4 years now & always get kind service & great daylilies , true to name cultivators & nice bonus daylilies
On April 18th, 2007, violetblue added the following:

Another Great order this year , Betty is a nice person & as always Big Healthy Divisions , I have never been dissapointed , more than pleased
Positive sybiltwo
Excelsior, MN (Zone 4a)
May 13, 2005
Very nice, plump, healthy double fans. Prices are reasonable, large selection of cultivars, good communication. All in all, a very pleasant buying experience. I will definately buy from this company again.
On May 17th, 2006, sybiltwo added the following:

On May 17, 2006, I received my second order from this company. Large, green fans with healthy root systems. Extras fans of some. Multiple bonuses from my substitution list. Wow! What a great seller! Buy with confidence here.
Positive mgh
Willamette Valley, OR (Zone 8a)
April 28, 2005
Communitcation with this company was very good. One variety that was ordered was not available when they dug them so they offered another more expensive daylily for no extra charge. The fans were all double and very big and healthy. I will definately to business with them again.