The scoop on 'Dragonfly Hill Daylilies'

Dragonfly Hill Daylilies

103 Chapel Hill Rd.
Dothan, Alabama 36305 (United States)

Phone: 334-702-6692
Fax: 334-691-9221

Comments:

Positive dayladylily
Conesville, OH
May 8, 2008
Susan is very nice to talk to. Precise delivery date. Huge healthy plants. Will order again.
Positive beaker_ch
Columbia Heights, MN (Zone 4a)
May 16, 2007
I agree with all the great comments. Plants are huge and very healthy. I received a very nice bonus of Unnseen Angels. I'm always happy to try evergreens in my northern garden. I have some that are doing nicely with winter mulch.

I will order from them again.
Positive rylaff
Niceville, FL (Zone 8b)
April 4, 2007
Great communication. She kept in contact with me to let me know when she would be shipping. The plants were very fresh when they arrived. All were at least double fans with many have three and four fans. She included a couple of bonuses. I am very pleased and will be back.
Positive JanePA
McAlisterville, PA
September 18, 2006
9/18/06 This is the first time I have ordered from Susan, but it will not be the last. I found her website while searching for a particular daylily, but I found a lot more. The daylilies arrived in great shape, and the fans are a great size. I even received a bonus which is a newer introduction and, probably being sold for more than I paid for my DLs. Susan is very pleasant and gracious to work with even after I asked many questions, and had to change my order. I highly recommend this vendor. JA Master, McAlisterville PA janepa
Positive CS28557
Morehead City, NC (Zone 8a)
June 18, 2006
Based on the positive feedback given in 2005 to Susan Wallace's Dragonfly Hill Daylilies, I placed my first order with her this year. I concur with all of the accolades already given. Several of the plants I received not quite two months ago have already bloomed or are blooming now--with extremely nice blooms. I highly recommend Susan and her company and will most certainly order from her again.
Positive sybiltwo
Excelsior, MN (Zone 4a)
April 27, 2005
I received my first order today from Dragonfly Hill. WOW!! The daylilies are huge double and triple size fans. They look more like leeks than daylilies. My order was acknowledged, I was notified when they shipped, and they arrived fresh and in very good condition. This is Susan Wallace's first year in business and I would definately recommend that others send her some business. You won't be disappointed. A very pleasant experience.
On May 11th, 2006, sybiltwo added the following:

On May 11, 2006, I received my second order from Susan Wallace at Dragonfly Hill Daylilies. This lady is quality with a CAPITAL Q! Her fans are beautiful, huge, healthy specimans. Communication is outstanding. I can't sing enough praises for Susan and Dragonfly Hill. Order from her with absolute confidence! You won't be sorry.