The scoop on 'Dee's Gardens'

Dee's Gardens

20694 Hwy. 299 E
Redding, California 96003 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Joan
Belfield, ND (Zone 4a)
April 26, 2007
I placed a large order a couple months ago, and they came almost exactly when they said they would be shipping them to my zone.

When I opened the box, I was totally amazed at the packaging. Everything was packed great and taped down to keep things from flopping around during shipping. There were even instructions written on the box as to the best way to open it to avoid damaging anything inside. :)

The plants were in excellent condition and look as though they had just been dug. Plus, they are HUGE!

Thank you so much! You've got me for a customer for as long as I garden.
Positive Amunhotep
East Central, MS (Zone 8a)
April 13, 2006
I ordered some Cannas from Dee's. I received a prompt email confirmation of my (small) order. Later I received an email stating that due to the seasonal rush my shipment would be delayed a week, Not many days later I received notification that my order had been shipped. My order arrived quickly. I opened the package and there was a note that due to the size of the cannas that some Caladium and one Black Jack Sedum had been sent no charge as compensation. Let me tell you that I didn't consider the Cannas of inferior size, as they were more than acceptable. I have no idea what this firm calls a normal size bulb. I am 100% satisfied and will order from them again. Also, their prices are very reasonable :-)
Positive carvett
Vista, CA (Zone 8b)
February 4, 2006
This is the 3rd time I have ordered; each time amazed at the quality and large root plants! Thank you! Also thank you for going out of your way to locate the Huechera-Carmel plants and at such a GREAT price. Can't wait to get the newest order.
Positive Sunshine365
Austin, TX (Zone 8a)
April 27, 2005
I would rate Deeís Gardens as A+ for quality of plants (all large with healthy roots), price and customer satisfaction. I recently did a group buying (co-op) with Deeís Gardens and I would have to say that everyone was pleased with their purchases, and if there was any problem on anything, they took care of it. Deeís Gardens is the best place to buy from, you canít go wrong ordering from them. They are number one on my list.