The scoop on 'Tarheel Native Trees'

Tarheel Native Trees

4339 Peele Road
Clayton, North Carolina 27520 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive maryquite
Durham, NC
May 11, 2009
This is a wonderful place. Jill was extremely helpful as we wandered around the nursery, my husband and I like kids in a candy store, even though she was obviously busy. We went looking for Traveler Redbud and found those and several other trees. They have all been planted for about a month now and are just beautiful. I've been raving about this place to anyone who will listen.
Positive gypsy_gardener
Clayton, NC
April 23, 2007
This place is not easy to find and is set up for wholesale more than anything else.

But with that said, when you can catch the owners there, usually on the weekends, they (husband and wife) are more than willing to sell you trees.

They have a great selection and very healty assortment of trees. I puchased a dawn redwood and three bald cypress for my pond area.
Company representative comment on July 31, 2007:

On Jul 30, 2007 7:58 PM, Tarheel Native Trees added:

Thanks so much for the kind words about our nursery. However, I would like to clarify something. Please call before coming to visit. Yes, you may catch us on a Saturday or Sunday, but we may be busy with other responsibilities. We are usually open on Saturdays from 9:00 until 12:00, but we still would rather get a phone call first.

Thanks!