The scoop on 'S-W Gardens'

S-W Gardens

22507 Kenesserie Road
Thamesville, Ontario N0P 2K0 (Canada)

Positive perenniallyme
Jamaica Plain, MA (Zone 6a)
October 28, 2015
As I couldn't find many martagon lilies for sale in the US, I found SW Gardens in Canada. Sandra was very helpful and communicative and translated to US dollars. Though you do have to pay for a phytosanitary certificate when buying plants from Canada ($15), and I only ordered 1 each of 5 bulbs, Sandra sent me 2 large double bulbs and 2 of one kind (8 bulbs total when divided), so I felt she was very generous, and would definitely buy from her again.
Positive dlefferts
Agawam, MA (Zone 6a)
October 31, 2009
Posted on October 31, 2009, updated October 31, 2009
Excellent mail order company. The reviews are all correct. Great communication, packing,etc. Sent everything ordered. If they thought the bulbs we're large enough sent more. Recommend!!
On October 31st, 2009, dlefferts added the following:

Forgot to mention that the lilies came with markers which was a wonderful surprise.
Positive crazy_gardener
Wainwright, AB (Zone 2b)
October 4, 2007
Iíve been looking for Lilium White Henryii for quite some time now and finally I found a Canadian grower who sells this bulb. I couldnít justify just ordering one bulb so I placed an order for 7 other bulbs as well. All were in stock, all were very healthy, some were the size of baseball and the ones that were on the small side, 2 bulbs were given.

One thing that I was not so happy with was that I had emailed them a question concerning if they got my post-dated cheque in and approximate time when they would arrive with no reply back. Hmmm, perhaps they are too busy to answer emails at this time of year, but even so I am a paying customer.

Nevertheless, I was very pleased with my first order and will look them up again next fall.

Positive inanda
Winnipeg, MB (Zone 2b)
April 1, 2007
I've been buying from S-W for years and also visited their beautiful gardens during NALS a few years ago.

Have never had anything but super service and lovely healthy bulbs from S-W, both personal orders and wholesale orders for our lily society.
Positive AGooch
Chatham. Ontario
September 3, 2006
I have bought several lillies from S-W Gardens, and they are doing well. I went there in the summer, chose the lillies I wanted and in the fall, when they were dug, they were ready to be picked up. (I live within a reasonable distance to do this, but they ship all over)
Also when I had questions the next year and this year, they were answered courteously and promptly, by email. (I sent them by email) A phone call was also responded to in good time. Definitely a place I would buy lillies again.