The scoop on 'Amish Gourds'

Amish Gourds

480 Ivory Rd.
York, Pennsylvania 17402 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-843-0770

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive brigidlily
Lumberton, TX (Zone 8b)
April 25, 2007
These people are great, and deliver what they advertise. I ordered several different gourds from them as well as some tools and am very pleased with merchandise and service. I would order from them again without hesitation. They also include birdhouse gourd seeds with the purchase, and send me occasional mail with discount offers. Excellent company.
Positive amberlady
York, PA
April 29, 2005
I have purchased several times from Amish Gourds. Their site is easy to use and the gourds are the nicest I have ever ordered, smooth, clean surfaces for painting on. I received my orders quickly too, 2 days after ordering.