The scoop on 'Windswept Gardens'

Windswept Gardens

1709 Broadway
Bangor, Maine 04401 (United States)

Visit Windswept Gardens at:

Comments:

Positive chicken_lady
Abbot, ME (Zone 4a)
March 27, 2007
I have been visiting Windswept Gardens for years. I stop by at least once every summer and usually purchase a minimum of at least one plant. I have a couple of roses and a peegee hydrangea from them in my garden that I am greatly pleased with the way they have grown. I hope to get another climbing rose from them this year. I tend to get my roses from them because they are "local" to me and I know exactly what growing conditions their plants are exposed to. An excellent nursery (with beautiful display gardens), good service and competetive prices.