The scoop on 'Alwaysgrows Greenhouse Supplies LLC (AlwaysGROWS.com)'

Alwaysgrows Greenhouse Supplies LLC (AlwaysGROWS.com)

419 42nd Street
Sandusky, Ohio 44870 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive Sherrysue
Hillsdale, WY
February 4, 2008
This is a good company. I ordered large and small peat pellets, black plastic trays and humidity domes. Everything was well packed and arrived in good condition. I have enough seed starting supplies to last several years!

The only thing I did not like was that each item was shipped seperately and arrived on different days. So the first box came in less than a week and the last came today, 19 days after I placed the order. I was getting a little worried that the last box was not coming, but it did, so I'm happy.

I would do business with them again, but might not need to as I am now very well stocked indeed!

Sherry
Hillsdale, WY
Positive Garden_Goddess
Queensbury, NY
June 11, 2006
When I placed my order with them, I received a confirmation email and when the order shipped out, I received another email from their C.S. dept. My order of 1700 jiffy pellets - yah...I'm planning to start a few sprouts! - should arrive tomorrow which is very fast (and good since I have alot more perennials to grow). Only 4 days from the time I ordered to the day it arrives on my doorstep. Very cool! Shipping & Handling is already included in their prices. I will order again from them.
Positive nevadagdn
Sparks, NV (Zone 7a)
May 11, 2005
I received regular email notifications and updates as my order was received, processed and shipped. The prices for the items I chose included shipping, and the prices were quite good. Or, well, they are good if you need 100 flats, or 50 flat inserts, or even larger quantities--the company doesn't sell in small quantities. I received my order exactly when and as expected. I'd say I'll be a return customer, but I think I now have enough propagation flats and inserts to last a decade or so...