The scoop on 'CyberNiche Software (Seed Program)'

CyberNiche Software (Seed Program)

4271 Carlisle Road
Gardeners, Pennsylvania 17324-8930 (United States)

Comments:

Positive cambse
Graham, WA
January 27, 2006
I have used The Seed Program happily for years. It is a great seed database that is very easy to use. I never forget just what I already own as it is so easy to check before I order more seeds. It allows me to list my seeds according to kind and variety and by setting my local frost dates, it tells me when I can plant, when I can start indoors, growing information and so much more. As I plant seeds, I can adjust the database to reflect the current number of available seeds. Great program. Cyberniche is a good company to do business with.