The scoop on 'My Garden Journal (Upper Shores Software)'

My Garden Journal (Upper Shores Software)

17 Research Park Drive
St. Charles, Missouri 63304 (United States)

Phone: 636-720-3800
Fax: 636-720-3801

Comments:

Positive wpurcell
Kemptville
Canada
August 9, 2008
This is, without a doubt, the BEST Gardening Software I've come across! the unfortunate thing is that they've discontinued the program. I've just purchased a new computer and cannot reactivate the program on it. It's quite a shame! I've looked and looked and have found no other program to match it. I would really like to know why it was discontinued. If anyone has knowledge of a similar program, I'd really like to hear about it.
Positive grakay
Palm Coast, FL (Zone 9a)
March 16, 2007
I've recently downloaded 'My Garden Journal' and I find it to be extremely user friendly with all of the features readily available.

Along with a database of plants that can be added to, other features include a seed and plant inventory, weather, moon phases along with a photo viewer and garden tips.

There are so many facets to this software, that I highly recommend it to anyone who needs to keep accurate records of their gardens.
Positive cyndiehook
Central, ME (Zone 5a)
March 16, 2007
This is a very easy to use software that would work for the casual gardener as well as serious gardener. Keeps inventory of plants and seeds; records notes, tracks weather, etc. All aspects of plant variety can be documented such as maturity date, germination info, zones. Works great as a reference when doing trades!