The scoop on 'Hillcrest Harmony Flowers'

Hillcrest Harmony Flowers

Box 24
Churchbridge, Saskatchewan S0A 0M0 (Canada)

Paper Catalog Cost: $2 (Canada only)

This company offers a variety of bulbs and plants.

Comments:

Positive crazy_gardener
Wainwright, AB (Zone 2b)
October 5, 2008
First time ordering from this lily grower and I must say I'm very impressed with the healthy size of the bulbs. I'll for sure check them out next fall.
Positive luba_7
winnipeg
Canada
July 23, 2006
I love flowers, especially tulips and lilies and I have a lot in my small garden. If you want top quality lily bulbs and very good service, order from Hillcrest Harmony Flowers.

In the Fall of 2005 I ordered lily bulbs from Hillcrest Harmony Flowers.
I received my order very fast and all bulbs were of very good quality. All the bulbs had survived the harsh Manitoba winter. In 2006 I ordered 1 more bulb, a White Henry lily, in a few days I received a big and healthy bulb with all the information of how to take care of it. I was very impressed with Hillcrest Harmony's service and was patiently waiting for my lilies to start to bloom.
This summer I was so pleased with the very beautiful lilies in my garden from Hillcrest Harmony Flowers. I received good quality lilies, and the colors I wanted.
I will recomend this company to everyone. This fall I will order more lilies from them.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]