The scoop on 'Idea Spectrum, Inc.'

Idea Spectrum, Inc.

4335 NE 9th Place
Renton, Washington 98059 (United States)

Phone: 1-866-894-4332

Comments:

Positive fortberryy
elliot lake
Canada
May 28, 2010
I have a hobby, where I help small towns and cities across North America come up with new ideas for tourist attractions. I do this on a volunteer basis. Some of my ideas can be explained more fully by using 3d landscaping software. In order to choose the most appropriate software package, I tried out different ones. In the end I went with Realtime Landscaping Architect. The reasons were, very realistic, extremely easy to learn, can be used to show more than landscaping to a certain degree and the developer of this software may develop it to do much more than landscaping.
Positive sdinenno
Duluth, GA
July 26, 2007
I use Idea Spectrum's Realtime Landscaping Pro software for professional landscape design work. It takes time to learn to use all of the features but it is very versatile and user-friendly. You can design in top-down or perspective view and create very realistic 3D scenes, as well as 2D plans with a professional look. It is also excellent for image design (designing over a photo background).

I recently upgraded to version 3 which has a huge library of high-resolution plant images, many new 3D models, and numerous new design tools and features.

It's a tremendous value for the price ($100) and will do things that much more expensive landscape design software won't do.
Neutral flowerjean
Central, IL (Zone 5a)
April 2, 2006
Ordered their "realtime landscaping plus" software for $50. I did receive the software very quickly, however was not impressed with the software at all. Very hard to use and pictures were not realistic of plants as far as size or color.