The scoop on 'Redland Nursery'

Redland Nursery

18455 SW 264th street
Homestead, Florida 33031 (United States)

Comments:

Positive michaelschulz
Tampa, FL
January 14, 2011
They are well worth a visit and their plants are great.
The selection of plants that can be shipped is very large and plentyful.

Michael
Positive ChicagoJim
Chicago, IL (Zone 5b)
March 7, 2006
I spoke with them today about placing an order in the coming weeks and was informed that they are moving away from the mail order business.

They were very helpful and suggested I send in my request via email and they would let me know availability.

As a side note, I noticed their inventory list had been dramatically reduced since last fall. I assumed it was because of the winter season. Perhaps it reflects their business decision to move away from mail order.

I did not ask why, but did send in my wishlist via email.

Jim in Chicago
Positive rustytree
Bokeelia, FL
September 23, 2005
In the 2 orders i have recieved, all the plants were as large and in most cases larger than expected. If they thought some plants were not up to standard, they always included extra plants.
Redlands shipping is excellant, and all the order was shipped quickly...everything arrived in great shape.
I have nothing but great things to say about them!
Positive amorning1
Islamorada, FL
August 10, 2005
Hi. I just got some palms from them and i'm beside myself. I was sceptical at first since it was my first dealings with them. I would definately reccommend them to anybody who will listen. Good Job Fellas I'll be back.