The scoop on 'Seminole Springs Antique Rose and Herb Farm'

Seminole Springs Antique Rose and Herb Farm

34935 W. Huff Rd.
Eustis, Florida 32736 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive SouthernCharm1
Winter Garden, FL
April 30, 2009
I love visiting this Farm! They have by far the best looking and healthy organic Herbs. Tracy is a wonderful lady full of useful info. I will continue to make the trip to buy my Herbs from her. I've been there while they are selecting which herbs to ship out and they always pick the best looking herbs to send you.
Positive dmj1218
west Houston, TX (Zone 9a)
March 26, 2008
Just ordered several herbs and a rose from this company--excellent communications, packing, and very prompt service. I will reorder from them again in the future; the quality of the plants was outstanding!
Positive passiflora07
Fern Park, FL (Zone 9b)
August 8, 2007
Just received 13 herbs. All are certified organic now (not sure it says it on the website yet). All herbs arrived in GREAT condition and were very well packaged. I have never received plants in the mail that were fuller or healthier than the ones I received today from Seminole Springs. Very nice owners is also a plus! Highly recommended!!
Positive JodyC
Palmyra, IL (Zone 5b)
April 20, 2006
I ordered 3 quart sized roses from Seminole Springs Antique Rose & Herb Farm they arrived in great condition and one has been blooming it's head off ever since I opened the box.The packaging is wonderful,you can tell they are a small company because of the time and care they take to pack them.They are small roses but not for the price.Their roses are very healhy...they answer their e-mails almost as soon as they get them,always a plus...
...if you want shipping on the quart sized roses you need to e-mail her,because they don't have the right shipping on their site for quart pots,it's calculated according to gallons...she said they would get it updated soon.I give them an A+++++ for both size and price...I'm super happy with them...I think I will order some herbs and a few more roses from them very soon....
Positive ElizabethJo
Longwood, FL
September 17, 2005
I started growing roses last fall and this nursery has been so helpful to me. Traci is always available to answer any questions I may have and the roses I have purchased from them are very healthy. They only stock Old garden roses that can tolerate the extreme heat and humidity of Florida, so you can't go wrong whatever you choose. Of my 23 rose bushes, six are from them. Those six are among the best looking in the bunch! I don't spray my roses or fuss over them constantly, and these roses still thrive while others are looking pretty terrible. I will definitely purchase roses from them again when it's time to replace the other roses that don't prove to be low-maintenence. Wish I had known about this nursery sooner!