The scoop on 'PondUSA.com'

PondUSA.com

1200 Nagel Blvd.
Batavia, Illinois 60510 (United States)

This company is affiliated with PondsOnline.ca

Comments:

Positive TamSoccer
Melbourne, FL
September 23, 2008
This is one of the BEST companies out there for warranty replacement. I have NEVER had an issue with replacement of a warranteed product through them, and highly recommend paying the few dollars more for the GREAT SERVICE you get. A+++ :)
Negative rsantangelo
Brush Prairie, WA
September 23, 2008
Purchased a pump which went bad within 1 year warranty. I could not get PondUSA to respond to repeated calls or emails. I was able to go directly to the manufacturer for replacement, but I will never buy from this company again.
Positive prairie_bogger
Walton, KS (Zone 5b)
June 24, 2008
Pond tabs arrived 2-3 days after ordering and the price was good. Will probably order from this company again.
Positive lmelling
Ithaca, NY (Zone 5b)
May 19, 2005
After doing a search for a specific Nursery Pro pump for my pond I looked over various websites and decided to give PondUSA.com a try. Didn't see any information about it in the Garden Watchdog, but it was one of few companys who had this particular pump for a good price.

Well, I found a winner! The company sent me confirmation immediately of the sale and I received another email when the pump shipped the next day. My package arrived today, and was well packed. I'm very happy with this company and recommend them if you are looking for pond equipment at great prices!