The scoop on 'The Primrose Path'

The Primrose Path

921 Scottdale-Dawson Rd.
Scottdale, Pennsylvania 15683 (United States)

Comments:

Positive louie2
Fort Collins, CO
December 30, 2002
While this company has many wonderful perennials, I have only ordered heucheras and heucherellas. The varieties I ordered came quickly, in excellent condition. They were exactly as described and have grown beautifully. I heartily recommend the Primrose Path!
Positive KateHunter
February 1, 1997
They specialize in alpines for woodland and rock gardens and also offer many perennials for the border. I have been ordering for several years (I am fascinated with primroses and they offer the best selection I have seen anywhere). It seems to be a small company and the few times I have had a problem, a credit was issued promptly. The plants arrive in good condition and on the date I specify. The catalog has some nice line drawings but no photos. The prices are very reasonable, and this lets you take a chance onone or two unknowns.