The scoop on 'Mystic's Plant Haven'

Mystic's Plant Haven

Ewing, Kentucky 41039
(United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Editor's Comment:
Closed March 2009,

As per a note from the owner Mystic's Plant Haven is closed

Company Comment, posted on November 2, 2006:
I want to thank all my loyal customers for the last few years. I'm not going to have the online store this year and will be having my GWD entry closed. I have enjoyed all of my customers and the correspondence with each and every one of you. I hope to be back in the future so remember the name. :) Any store is only is good as it's customers make it and all of you are the best. Thanks again!

Mystic's Plant Haven
(Peggy)

Comments:

Positive daiseycat
Assonet, MA (Zone 6b)
May 9, 2007
Mystic's Plant Haven should be called Mystic's Plant HEAVEN. I ordered a variety of coleus PLUGS. They arrived within days, with communication making me aware of arrival. The Plugs were far larger than any other coleus PLANT I've ever ordered elsewhere. They were packed with such TLC that not even a leaf (and there are sooo many) was broken!! It was a pleasure unpacking them. And they included bonus's, which happen to be 2 of my favorites. I am so impressed and pleased.
Positive NoH2O
Everson, WA (Zone 8a)
April 29, 2007
I recently had the pleasure of ordering coleus plugs from Mystic. I had eagerly been waiting for her site to open up for spring orders because I had heard such positive comments about her plants. As soon as Peggy received my order she contacted me about the weather in my area so we could pick a safe shipping date Within a few days my box arrived with healthy, robust plugs that looked like they had never left home. Peggy was also kind enough to add some extras. I potted them up right away and they are growing beautifully. My only complaint is that I wish she carried a lot more varieties of coleus. I think I will send her my wish list this winter. LOL

Highly recommended.
Positive yardbird
Maben, MS (Zone 7b)
April 26, 2007
I placed an order with Mystic's Plant Haven for Sun Coleus they arrived in 3 days and were in great shape.

Peggy is the greatest, a pleasure to do business with someone that cares about her customers, will buy from her again.

Positive Joan
Belfield, ND (Zone 4a)
April 23, 2007
I got my order from Mystic's Plant Haven today, and I cannot say enough about the quality of the plants Peggy sent and her careful packaging.

The post office took their sweet time getting them to me, but because of the excellent way they were packaged, the plants looked like they never missed a beat. Just as perky as ever. :)

Thanks Peggy, I'll definitely be ordering many, many more times.
Positive lesandjill
Middleton, MA
October 30, 2006
As the garden season has come to an end in New England, we would be remiss if we did not comment on our summer gardening transaction with Mystic's Plant Haven.
We have been reluctant to purchase plant material online (as documented in our very negative post on Gilbert H. Wild & Sons feeback since this unpleasant experience a few years ago), but we are very glad we selected Mystic's Plant Haven to try again.
We certainly must echo the sentiments of the previous posters. While we are barely "computer literate," we found the website was easily accessable and informative. The service was great (diametrically opposite of our experience with Wild's Customer Service, where their attitude seems to be "The customer is never right!"). Peggy was cordial and accommodating. She responded almost immediately to our questions and concerns (We were understandably cautious after our previous experience). We ordered three "Surprise Boxes" and asked that, if possible, we would appreciate receiving as few duplicate varieties as possible. Not only were all the plants sent were different varieties, this also included the two bonus plants. We were surprised to receive an e-mail notification of our shipping order with an order number, shipping date and unpacking instructions shortly after placing our order. The "cuttings" were surprisingly large, healthy and well-rooted. The plants were individually wrapped, well packaged and correctly labeled. This was important, since none of the various delivery services seem to read the "Handle With Care - Live Plants" warning on the sides of the box! And the price was extremely reasonable! In fact, the shipping charges amounted to nearly half the final cost. We have no problem recommending this company to our gardening friends and would have no reluctance in placing a future order with Mystic's Plant Haven. Thanks. It's great to be able to say that it was a pleasure doing business with you!!!!!
Positive dfulgham
Boerne, TX (Zone 8a)
August 4, 2006
There was a slight problem with the order. Customer service was superb! Peggy was most interested in me being happy with my order and refunded the entire amount, even though I suggested the entire order was not damaged. I will definitely return to Mystic Plants. The plants were large in size, and I could tell they had been healthy before the Post Office used the box as a soccer ball.
Positive DanceyTx
Midway, TX (Zone 8b)
July 5, 2006
July 5, 2006
I just received my coleus plants I ordered from Mystics's Plant Haven. They are in excellent condition even though the holiday held them over at the post office. They are nice very large plants with very good root systems. Packaging was excellent! Prices and shipping was fantastic! I will certainly order from them again. I recommend them highly! I even got a Bonus plant! I'm a happy gardener! Excellent transaction with Mystic's Plant Haven. ;)

Lin
Positive dixie_angel
Trenton, TN
June 12, 2006
Hey! Just placed my SECOND order!! :0) She has the BEST prices on coleus (and who can have enough color in the garden?! NOT ME)......LOL Thanks so much!!
Positive Nikkal
Memphis, TN (Zone 8a)
June 8, 2006
What great service, and the plants are wonderful. I ordered coleus plants on Monday, and received them on Thursday, much sooner than I expected.

The website is very user-friendly, placing my order was a breeze!

Not only did my plants arrive quickly, they were extremely well packed, very healthy, and good-sized.

The prices and shipping are very reasonable - I even got some bonus plants!

I can't think of anything that would have made my experience with Peggy (Mystic) any better.

I won't hesitate to do business with her again!
Positive fireant13
(Zone 9a)
June 2, 2006
The website is clear and easy to navigate, and I placed an order for coleus. I received everything I ordered today. The cuttings are actually plants, well packaged and healthy looking. She threw in two bonus plants as well. The shipping cost was significantly less than other places I checked. I would order from this source again.
Positive Brinda
Yukon, OK (Zone 7b)
May 18, 2006
WOW, I am 'almost' at a loss for words here. I placed my order with Mystic's last Friday and received my order on Wednesday! Now that is very fast service!!! And my cuttings were so much more than I had expected. The pricing is so very reasonable and the plants were much better than they were priced, which is something that doesn't happen often, in my opinion.

There just wasn't anything that could be considered 'less than great' with my experience with Mystic's, and I will certainly look at this website first for any of my internet purchases. Kudos to you for running a great internet plant website, and for having the best customer service around!!!! Thanks!
On May 4th, 2007, Brinda added the following:

My coleus order for 2007 just arrived and I can't say enough postive things about Peggy and her coleus! Once again, she has shipped healthy and thriving coleus and they are all just beautiful. Customer service at Mystic's Plant Haven is once again above & beyond! Thank you Peggy for another positive experience!
Positive Horseshoe
Efland, NC (Zone 7a)
May 17, 2006
Pretty cool! Pretty cool! Er, uh, maybe I should say pretty HOT, as in "sun coleus"! (Have never grown a coleus in the sun before so am looking forward to these! I kept hearing about Mystic's coleus plants and am looking forward to growing them out!) Quite a selection, too! Love it!

Everything arrived in tiptop condition, well-packaged, and in only 3 days! Excellent plants, excellent service! Ya gotta love it!
Positive BassetMom
Torrance, CA (Zone 10a)
June 26, 2005
There should be a rating above positive, just for people like this. I order plants on line all the time and have never seen such lush, happy plants as these. Great communication, superior packing and plants just bursting with life. I will be back for more!

Positive daylily970
Coshocton, OH (Zone 6a)
June 15, 2005
i ordered from mystic this weekend and received them today. big, beautiful coleus cuttings. received several bonuses. the packaging was great. i will order more. i would highly recommend her.
Positive vic
June 3, 2005
WOW!!!! These plants are big, beautiful, and very healthy. The plants were sent exactly when I requested and are absolutely gorgeous. This is definitley a AAA Positive Company!
Positive debcp
Dunn, NC
June 2, 2005
Oh my! These plants are gorgeous... So lush and healthy! Everything about this order was totally positive; the ease of ordering, great communication, perfect packaging and way-better-than-expected plants.
I will be back for more! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Positive Badseed
Hillsboro, OH (Zone 6a)
June 1, 2005
The first box of plants was so nice that I ordered a second! I'm thinking about going back for thirds. These plants are extremely healthy, very well rooted and seller has a very nice assortment. She is a pleasure to deal with and the plants are high quality. All the plants arrive perky and fresh and you can't even tell they took a trip in a box. Order with confidence!
Positive Roz
Gulfport, MS (Zone 8a)
May 28, 2005
I received my order from Mystic yesterday, and was very pleased. I placed my order just a few days before, and was surprised to receive my plants so quickly. All of my plants were in perfect condition. They were all perky and not damaged at all from the shipping. I was also surprised by the size of the cuttings, which were all well rooted, and the vines I ordered were not broken at all. I cannot wait for her to get more varieties so I can order some more! I recommend Mystic's Plant Haven very highly.
Positive WaterlooLily
Grass Lake, MI (Zone 5a)
May 24, 2005
I just received my coleus order from Mystics Plant Haven. Very nice healthy plants and nice cuttings. They were so well packaged I don't think I lost one leaf. I would not hesitate to purchase from there again. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!