The scoop on 'Dan & Alandra's Perennial Plants & Bulbs'

Dan & Alandra's Perennial Plants & Bulbs

Burien, Washington 98148
(United States)

This company offers a variety of bulbs and plants and seeds.

No positives

Comments:

Negative mlac
Pineville, LA
February 17, 2006
I bought 5 plant items from them through Ebay in December 2005...The total was $55...The items were never shipped....I called their telephone multiple times....The number was either busy or you got their answering machine. They did NOT respond to my many telephone messages and ignored my emails. I did get a $44 claim settlement through Ebay/Paypal after 3 months.
Negative scooterbug
Tellico Plains, TN (Zone 7b)
May 31, 2005
Feb. I paid for Iris SOUTH AFRICAN Wand Flower BULBS and some IRIS Flower of Tigris .
I never heard a word from them and after repeated attempts to contact them at both email addresses they use , both of them bounced.
After 2 months I left a negative feedback. Which got me a nasty reply and a bag of empty, hollow & moldy bulbs which I promptly disposed of before anything infected my healthy plants.
I had two other eBay buyers email me that were in the same situation.