The scoop on '2BSeeds, LLC'

2BSeeds, LLC

5023 W 120th Ave # 312
Broomfield, Colorado 80020 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-833-5988
Fax: 1-800-566-7510

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Company Comment, posted on March 7, 2013:
We want to thank all of our customers that have supported us for years and for those who have given us great recommendations to their friends. Our Organic product line has been very successful and we have had many photos of our customer’s success.

With-in our on line catalog we feature about 3,000 items, to include Vegetables, Herbs, Annual and Perennial Flowers. And from their we also feature Wildflowers, Bulk Seed and our Special Feed for the Bees, . Also, please look into our Kinder Garden Seeds for the younger gardener in your family,

A quick comment on our packaging- we do NOT pre-package any of our seeds, they are always kept in a controlled environment and packaged as orders are received. From being in the Greenhouse business for the many years that we were- we are very aware of any temperature variations and or humidity conditions that can lower germination rates, especially if they are kept in a warehouse environment without controls on temperatures etc.

Many of our customers are greenhouse owners, many smaller for family and road house markets that truly enjoy shopping within our Bulk Seeds Section.

We also want to give thanks to the organizations that we contribute to in help feed the hungry in this country and others. Our Free Tomato Seed for the Unemployed has been a huge success.
From all of us at 2BSeeds, we hope that your growing season and all seasons are successful.
Dan, Linda, Jason, Jeremy, Kaley, Kirey, Lydia, Kaydence and Sabrina.

Comments:

Positive matscat
Hays, KS
May 8, 2014
I want to say "Thank you 2B SEEDS"- for yet another great start to a new season. I am starting off with about 100% germination rate with all of my vegetables and flowers. This is my 6th year and I can hardly wait for another garden bounty. I have read all of the negetive stuf below- and I personally nor any of my neighbors and friends have EVER experienced any of what any one said. They are and have the best seeds out there- and talking with Dan, he is so helpful and knowledgeable in growing. All of my friends love this company as well. GREAT JOB TO YOU AT 2 BSEEDS.
Negative Schmidtdp
Lake City, MN
April 7, 2014
Order seeds on March 19th. They promptly accepted my order. I have sent emails wondering about the status of my order. I have called their customer service line to just get an blank answering machine. Deeply concerned that this was a bad decision to order seeds from this company.
Negative MinnesotaMike
Saint Paul, MN
March 6, 2014
I ordered some pelleted carrot seeds from 2BSeeds and after a couple of weeks emailed them to find out if they had mailed them yet. They emailed back and said they had mailed them and the seeds must have been lost in the mail. OK, I understand that happens although I've never had a misplaced order from other seed companies in all the decades I've been ordering. Also; they said they had to wait until they received their next batch of seeds from their supplier in about a week before they could mail my next order. Well, it's been two weeks and I've emailed them to ask where they are at with my order (no response) and called them and no response.
Live and learn. At least they didn't get me for a lot of money. I'll not order from them again though, that is for sure.
Company representative comment on March 6, 2014:
On Mar 6, 2014 8:06 PM, 2BSeeds, LLC responded with:

We are refunding this customer, as he said that he did not order any seeds... even though we have an order from him with his address and phone number. However we have not received our shipment of Pelleted Carrot seeds from our supplier- we emailed and talked with him on the phone- so when he says no response I do not know what he means. I see that he did not mention that he called the bank and the bank called us and we had a conference call regarding this $4.90. His response to the bank was that he did not order these seeds--- Well he will get his money refunded- for the seeds he said he didn't order and the same seeds that are in context above,

Negative Ponygirl2
Weatherford, TX
December 14, 2013
I placed an order for Four O'Clock seeds ($37.10) back on July 29, 2013... Order accepted and paid for.

Today is December 14, 2013......

My 1st. email to them inquiring about my order was on 8/7/13..no reply!
My 2nd. email to them was on 9/30/13..no reply!

1st. reply FROM THEM to my emails was on 10/02/13..saying it would be another 2 weeks before their wholesaler sent them the seeds!

My 3 rd. email to them was on11/15/13..no reply!
My 4th., 5th., and 6th. email to them was on 12/02/13....I was upset to say the least! I told them how I felt, and that I was going to give them a bad review on Dave's Garden and all the other gardening sites I am a member of ! Within minutes of him (Dan Busch) receiving that email, he CALLED me! He was sickeningly apologetic, and didn't believe me when I told him how many times I had requested information about my order, (he asked me to forward the correspondence to him, which I did and then I got NO response...)...and he wanted to "make this right". He offered to send me different seeds...(like I wanted any part of that crap!)..OR refund my money....Now we're talking! I told him "send me a check"....I should have said a Money Order ! I had a bad feeling about it, and I was right ! I finally received it on or around 12/10 /13.............
HE DIDN'T DATE THE CHECK !!!!!! 2BSeeds address is in Henderson, NV; the check is postmarked from Denver, Co.
I called a Wells Fargo Bank (the checks bank) and asked them if they could cash it and she said.."I can try"....
Needless to say, I am not driving to a neighboring town to "try" to cash this thing! I am so over this piece of crap man and his "company", that I'm not even giving him the satisfaction of pursuing this any further! I feel vindicated just in being able to review this man's "business practices" to everyone that reads this! BEWARE of 2BSeeds.....they are a very sad and upsetting JOKE and they should be totally ashamed of themselves. I even told him on the phone that he needs to take a Business course because he clearly does NOT know how to run one on his own! NO customer service.
He told me on the phone that he has had "30 Greenhouses"!!....I now feel sure the "Greenhouses" he has (or had) are the kind you can buy at Home Depot or Lowe's....you know, the trays with lids, to start seeds in !! Ha! I've used those myself ! What a joke !!!!
I am now off to "spread the word" on the other gardening sites !
Sorry for the length of this rant, but I sure do feel better...it's a start !

Company representative comment on January 25, 2014:
On Jan 25, 2014 10:07 AM, 2BSeeds, LLC responded with:

We had spoken to this customer letting her know the issue with the seeds that she had ordered, as soon as we heard from the supplier which is in Holland. She had insisted on getting a check INSTEAD of being credited on her card as what is usual and customary. I cannot believe that the check hadn’t any date on it.. She did not call us to let us know that.. I find that it is amazing that someone can just post what ever they want to say about whom ever- and that is suppose to be the truth. Yes we are in Denver, CO, but the company was incorporated in Nevada, the checking account is in a Nevada bank , which is also in Many states.
There is no other address or phone number that is posted on our site and it clearly shows Colorado and Not Nevada. I do not know what phone numbers she is talking about, other that a 1 -800 that we use to have. (Too expensive) We are not a rip-off scam company like this person is suggesting. We are not a large company, just a husband and wife company with a few employees and sometimes like for larger companies our supplies do not come in as promised to us, That is what has happened to us for any of our reviews.

We will go to the bank today and send her a cashiers check which I am sure the bank will have the date on it. My questions would be Why did she insist on having a check instead of having her credit card credited then? I do believe that this was her intention- to do this kind of posting. We get a lot of great messages from our customers, and a lot of phone calls, then we get this. I find it curious that only bad things are ever reported on blogs or here-- all of our customers that are happy with their seeds I guess do not find a reason to go somewhere and say anything- they just buy year after year- order after order. And then when one sees something negitive someone else does as well. We do not pay people to post postive on our site or here like other companies do... Even though you are not suppose to, There are laws against slander- I do not know where this person got any of her information- she talks about a bad feeling regarding a check- I got a bad feeling because she wanted a check- she should have been credited on her credit card- the same one she used for the order , but no she did not want that- now I see why- she wanted to do this.. We are sorry that the seeds did take longer- and we did let her know despite what she says- we did not get any of the other correspondence like she said she had sent. No bank would say they would "Try" to cash a check- it is from a Wells Fargo bank- they can look at the account from any where in the US or other Countries and see that the money was there and it could be cashed. We did go to our bank and did send her a MONEY ORDER and I am sure that the bank will put a date on it..........This customer needs to take a class-----Maybe in truth telling--- And seeing that she said she feels better for all of this- Really- And now she is off to other sites to spread the word... And she said something about that Dan said he has 30 Greenhouses--- he would never say such a thing- We owned 10 acres of Greenhouses for over 30 years and were very succesfull- due to great customer service and plant material.. So she had this confused like everything else in her blog>>>>>I feel better in trying to let people know that we do not understand why some people find such a need in this kind of slander--- and not telling the real truth- and like I said then one sees this and then other people say stuff too-- There are many companies that do not ship everything always on time due to curcumstances from their suppliers. One final note-- we did let this customer know about the issues with this seed all during the process- she is choosing not to admit to this- instead she is saying what she wants to say.. Maybe we should let many of the seed companies ( that we know) know this customer and let them BEWARE of taking any orders from her. Like I said we are sorry that this happened- but this makes us angry that stuff can be said without any consideration to the company and be allowed just to say whatever... with out any responsibilty or consiquence on her part..

Negative Mabenot
Saint Martins, MO
July 21, 2013
Placed an order on July 11. A week later no e-mail or nothing. Checked credit card and the charge was posted day of sale. Online status showed order received. Paid $4.15 for S&H for 3 packs of seeds and they can't be shipped within a week? E-mailed to cancel order and got no response. Will be contacting credit card company to dispute the charge. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM 2B SEEDS. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.
Negative bldoshier
Cotter, AR
April 30, 2013
Posted on April 21, 2013, updated April 30, 2013
My name is Bob Doshier. An order was placed on 04/09/13 with 2BSeeds. I received one email acknowledging the order. I have not received any shipment nor verification of shipment.

On 04/18/13 I checked the 2BSeeds website for an order status update. The pop-up window only showed a receipt. I called the 2BSeeds number 800-833-5988 and spoke to a gentleman who assured me the order would be shipped that day and I would receive an email with tracking information that day, 04/18/13. That did not happen. I have called the number numerous times since then and have always heard a message saying the voice mail is full. I could not leave a message. I have also checked my email including spam, as well as my cell phone for any missed calls and messages at least twice every day since placing the order. There has been nothing more from 2BSeeds.

An internet search determined that 2BSeeds is not a member of the Chamber of Commerce nor the Better Business Bureau of Broomfield, CO or any other community in the area. The business is not listed in the Yellow or Whites Pages. Their web page, sub-lisitng "about us" contains a lengthy bio with a family photo but no names. The web page does not have a customer review list. A reverse address search determined that 13 additional individuals with different box numbers use the same street address.
It appears to be a mail drop.

The internet search for seed companies in Broomfield, CO listed many pages of seed vendors there. After going through numerous listings, I stumbled across Dave's Garden with a community forum on 2BSeeds. From 2006 to the present, only 13 customers left a review. It appears the forum is not widely known, or 2BSeeds has few customers or there would be more comments. For a company professing to be in business for many years that does not process orders, does not follow through on processing, shipping and tracking details as promised, does not answer phones, and makes it almost impossible to communicate with them, one must wonder how the company has remained in business.

The only quick thing I've seen from 2BSeeds is instant automated processing of my credit card order and sending me an email receipt. I truly cannot say that customer service has been slow, when it has been NONEXISTENT.

It is now 04/21/13, twelve days after the order, and I still do not have verification that my order has been processed or shipped. I have sent 2BSeeds an email describing my efforts to contact them. No response yet, but it is Sunday, so perhaps that is the reason. Again, perhaps not.

As the old saying goes, "Treat me right and I'll tell everyone or treat me wrong and I'll tell everyone." Should there be an amicable resolution, I will post the outcome for all to see.

The choice is yours, 2BSeeds.

I respectfully request that Dave's Garden try to contact 2BSeeds on my behalf.

On April 30th, 2013, bldoshier added the following:

UPDATE 04/30/13 . The answer is in the details, so please re-read my initial posting done the evening of 04/21/13.

I received an email from 2BSeeds sent 04/22/13 at 2:30am informing me that a shipment had been initiated using USPS Priority Mail and a tracking number was provided. On 04/26/13 the pkg was delivered. It contained 2 bags of seeds labeled as per my order. I weighed the bags and they each weighed .0x more than 1 pound each. As the email said 1-3 days delivery, I checked the USPS tracking site again. It showed the shipment began on 04/22/13 at zip code 80020 but no city/state was provided. The next entry was 04/24/13 with the pkg at Little Rock, AR. No tracking info at all between 80020 and Little Rock, AR for those 2 days. A tracking system check was performed at my local PO,. I was told the system shows the pkg began in Broomfield, CO 80020, traveled to Aurora, CO, back to Broomfield again, then to several other sorting facilities before arriving in Little Rock. Thus, the longer shipping time.

Per the USPS, the pkg originated in Broomfield, CO. That means someone there pkged it. It does not mean that 2BSeeds was that company or that 2BSeeds is an actual company in Broomfield, CO. It is entirely possible for this process to have occurred through a 3rd party seed company drop ship scenario. Please consider, it is a practical impossibility to find the 2BSeeds physical location in the Broomfield area. The email I received on 04/22/13 was simply an automated shipment notice with no personal context at all. So the lack of details told me nothing.

THE UNEXPLAINED:

Delay from 04/09/13 to 04/22/13 to ship,

Delay after my phone call on 04/18/13 to 04/22/13 to ship after promising to ship on 04/18/13,

Lack of response to my email to the company and to my post on this website. This site says it forwards the post to the involved company.

Lack of physical address information, names of company representatives, yellow/white page listing, BBB and Chamber of Commerce listing.

RATING: NEGATIVE, VERY POOR. Meaningful customer service does not exist. Had I not received the pkg, I would have cancelled the payment through my credit card company.

I am not saying 2BSeeds is a fraudulent company. I did receive exactly what I ordered. One should carefully consider whether this is an entity that they wish to do business. As for me and my house, once has been once to many. IT IS ALL ABOUT THE DETAILS!

Negative lk723
New Haven, IN
April 26, 2013
I am also having the exact same problems as bldoshier and jayleecab in the reviews below. I placed my order on 04/10/13 and instantly received a confirmation email and my credit card was charged. I didn't hear anything for a week and tried to email and call them for several days. On Wed (4/17) I was able to reach a gentleman by phone who assured me my order was set to be shipped the next day and would be delivered Mon (4/22) when I said that I wanted to cancel my order. I agreed to wait until Mon. My order never came. I have received one email since (on Wed the 24th) stating that my order has shipped but did not contain any information as to when or a tracking number. If it had in fact shipped on Thurs the 18th it would have been here long ago. I have continued to try to reach them and have had no reply to my emails and their voicemail is full. I ordered from this company 2 yrs ago and everything went fine and the seeds were of good quality. I don't know what has happened since then but this is ridiculous. At this point all I want is my money back but I can't even get in touch with them since they won't respond to anyone!! I have not only lost 2 1/2 weeks of growing time for my early vegetables but am also down nearly $40 with no seeds to show for it. I have to run out to Lowes now tomorrow just to have something to plant since I can't wait any longer. AVOID THIS COMPANY!!! Good seeds and a good guarantee don't mean anything if you can't get your order and their customer service is a train wreck. I too will post an update if this is ever resolved. Is there anything that can be done since this seems to be a growing problem? Thanks!
Negative Jayleecab
Port Charlotte, FL
April 26, 2013
4/26/13

Just read the review from bldoshier Cotter

Read more: http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/comments.php?compid=4395...

I am having the exact same issue!!! No response from them at all. I believe now its fraud.
Negative tdebeers
Los Angeles, CA
April 6, 2013
I tell you this so you may understand my excitement in ordering my seeds from 2B Seeds and my utter frustration and amazement at their total lack of communication! I am a beginning gardner, my second season, and gardening has been a much needed dose of sanity. I work in a profession where I attempt to discover the "why" another human being has taken life. Needless to say it's not a positive world. However, watching life begin and seeing it flourish is such a joy. Never knew getting my hands in soil could be so solacing.
My order was played on 3/23/13. For 15 different seed packets. I had a question or two on germination - no response from my email. On 4/2/13 inquired the status of order, again no response. I have called and sent email everyday since trying to get some form of communication... thus far have not herd a single word from them. I was really looking forward to my "Bright Lights Chard and Diva Cucumbers" but now I must go through the hassel of disputing charge with credit card, searching for and ordering seeds again when I would be so more content with my fingers in soil.
Sincerely,
A newbie in the garden.

Company representative comment on April 12, 2013:
On Apr 12, 2013 4:15 PM, 2BSeeds, LLC responded with:

We have responded to this customer with many emails- letting her know that maybe she might need to check her "spam" folder to see if our emails were there. Her shipment was sent and our emails to her gave her the tracking information that now shows that her package was infact delivered. We will be calling her regarding her questions. We find it amazing that someone can post what ever they want without any valadition first.

Positive hconnelly
Cedartown, GA
March 7, 2013
Posted on March 6, 2013, updated March 7, 2013
I ordered seeds from this company 10/31/12. The order was processed just fine and my seeds arrived as promised. My problem is with the germination rate for Beefsteak tomatoes (26%). I have called their number and left a message referring to my invoice number (16998). They have not returned my call from 3 days ago. Their website appears to be non-functional. If you select any option it gives an error. Perhaps they are no longer in business.
On March 7th, 2013, hconnelly changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

Dan responded to me today (after receiving a call from Dave's Garden) and promised to replace my beefsteak tomato seeds. He was very friendly and offered some advice on germinating seeds. I have sucessfully germinated 10 varieties of tomato seeds this year as well as 7 varieties of pepper seeds including 4 products from 2bseeds. We have agreed to the seed replacement and I will try them again for a mid-season crop. I feel he is sincere and I may have just gotten some bad seed. As for the website, my laptop seems to be the culprit for some reason. My wife's laptop has no problem accessing it. This is my problem and I'm sorry if I gave the wrong impression about this company regarding their website. It's a strange problem since I placed the original order on this laptop with no problem.
Company representative comment on March 7, 2013:
On Mar 7, 2013 10:14 AM, 2BSeeds, LLC responded with:

We called our customer and discussed the low germination rate on the Beefsteak Tomato, we are going to send a replacement for these seeds today, as far as the other items on his order customer said that he received great germination rates on Pepper and other varieties of Tomatoes. As far as Web-site it is working just fine- possibly at that moment there could have been some connection or server issues. We hope that our customer has success with the new batch of seeds. We guarantee our seeds within 6 months of the ship date and always want to talk with customers.

Negative sabrinaNTX
Denton, TX
December 20, 2012
I've ordered from this company twice.
The first time was this summer for my fall garden. I ordered spinach and bok choy on 7/18, they shipped on 7/25. I started planting in August, and I actually just harvested the last of the bok choy last night (12/19)! I'd NEVER gotten spinach to grow successfully until those seeds. I truly had my best veggie gardening results ever.

So when it came time to start planning our spring garden, it seemed like a no-brainer to turn to 2bseeds again. I looked at the timetable for my zone, and realized that we needed to start germinating some of the earliest Spring crops the first week of January... So I thought that this year's Spring seeds would make a wonderful Christmas stocking for my husband.

I put in a $45 order to 2bseeds for ALL of our Spring vegetables, herbs, and flowers on 12/4. There were 18 different seed packets in the order. At that time, I put in my order that I would prefer the company name NOT to appear on the mailing packaging so I could keep my surprise. I immediately got a response back from the company verifying options for shipping labels so that it would not give away the contents.

I thought that was quite awesome, and expected to see my seeds soon.

On 12/14, I still had not seen a shipping confirmation email, or a package, so I called. I was told that there were 5 items that they had been waiting on receipt of, they had just gotten them in, and they expected to be able to ship my order the next day. Understandable, and okay.

On 12/19, I still had not received a package or a shipping email. So today, on the 20th, I emailed their customer service address first thing in the morning. That was 10 hours ago. Still no response. On my lunch break, I tried to call their customer service number, and it rolled straight to voicemail.

I suspect that they have left for Christmas break themselves.

I wish they had at least shipped a partial order while we waited for the other items to arrive for them. Or that I could have found out what was going on before calling them myself last week.

As it stands now, we have tomorrow and Saturday for the seeds to arrive in my mailbox before I'm left putting a piece of paper in my husband's stocking with the words "These are the seeds that will come in the mail......"

Here I was thinking I was doing good by leaving 3 weeks for shipment!

I do hope that my early spring seeds will arrive within the next 2 weeks... CERTAINLY they'll arrive within the next 4 (the end of the indoor sowing window)... I hope!
Company representative comment on December 28, 2012:
On Dec 28, 2012 8:10 AM, 2BSeeds, LLC responded with:

We received an email from this customer on 12-21-12 Thanking us SO much after letting her know that her order was sent to her by Priority Mail with her tracking number and looking at the tracking information this was delivered on Christmas Eve at 5:00 PM.

We are sorry that getting them in the mail did not happen as soon as we would of liked, however on 12-14-12 when we received our seeds the germination test was in process, so we needed to wait for the results on the 5 items, as we only ship seeds that have 85% plus rating on germination.

We did not go anywhere for the holidays, we were here with our orders- shipping and packaging.

This customer had great success from our seeds before and that is because we test all seeds, as we are a smaller family business we order our seeds not all at once, we want to always have a fresh suppy of seeds, sometimes it does take longer than larger companies as we do not pre-package our seeds, they are done as each order comes in, thus keeping the freshness of the seeds at their best.

I hope this customer had a Merry Christmas and that her husbands stocking was with their seeds.

Happy Holidays
Linda

Positive rissole
Atlanta, GA
April 22, 2012
I have ordered from 2BSeeds several times. Overall, I've been quite satisfied with my experiences. They have a good selection of seeds at reasonable prices. And the seeds seem to germinate pretty well. Probably the biggest reason I often buy seeds from them is that their shipping rates are very reasonable. If you just want to buy one packet of seeds, you can do so without paying a ton for shipping. The only drawback about this company is that they're slower than a lot of other companies in getting their orders out. So, if you need your seeds in 2-3 days, you might want to order from someone else. But if you can wait a week or so, this company is worth ordering from.
Neutral SushiMN
Minneapolis, MN
April 17, 2012
Posted on April 15, 2012, updated April 17, 2012
I bought 2 packages of zinnia seed this spring. From the Benary's Giant Mix, only 9 of 30 seeds germinated. From the Profusion Cherry package, 0 of 25 seeds germinated. I am a master gardener who has successfully started seeds indoors for many years AND I followed the package directions. Something must be wrong with the seed.
On April 17th, 2012, SushiMN changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

The president of 2BSeeds called me personally and offered to send me replacement seeds from different batches (same varieties, tho), in the hope that I'll get much better germination. We also discussed my seed sowing technique and what I might do differently next time.

While nothing can replace the 3 weeks I've lost, I appreciate his guarantee and will do business with the company again.
Company representative comment on April 17, 2012:
On Apr 17, 2012 2:58 PM, 2BSeeds, LLC responded with:

I contacted the customer as soon as I found this rating to discuss with her what issues she was having with her Zinnia Seeds. We talked about our guarantee that we have with all of our seeds and that we would be sending her replacements if she would like. We discussed possible germination procedures or techniques that should be used with coated seeds that are somewhat different than the older un-coated types. I felt that we had a positive conversation and I hope that our customer felt it was as well.

Positive HeidiNH
Brentwood, NH (Zone 6a)
March 20, 2012
I ordered from 2b for the first time this year. While it was my own fault for waiting so long ( actually I forgot to order something with another order) I was wishing they had shipped a little faster than 7 days so I could have planted them when I did everything else. But fair enough, it is the busy season and next year I will not be so daft. Their seeds were packed beautifully. I ordered the Luna Pink Hibiscus and then got taken in by the lime/pink Flirtini 'fused seed' Petunias, as I had already ordered the blueberry/lime mix from Johnny's which have sprouted already, we'll see how they go. Very easy ordering, good company to deal with and very reasonable shipping - I kind of hate it when the shipping costs exceed the value of the seeds - theirs didn't. I will definitely be back, a LOT earlier next year.
Positive wufflespring
Yoder, CO (Zone 5a)
January 6, 2012
Wonderful selection, easy to navigate website, great prices, speedy speedy shipping. Well packed, amazing seed packets! I'll definitely order from 2bseeds again!
Positive eden100
Edinburg, IL (Zone 6a)
October 18, 2011
I've ordered from 2B Seeds and was happy with their vast selection, fast shipping, and detailed germination information. I saw they had a garden photo contest and entered. I was shocked when I won!!! They awarded me $100 worth of free seeds!!!!!!!!!! Do you know how much seed that buys? For me it came to 36 seed packets of flower seeds. That is incredible to say the least. How many seed companies do you know that does something like this? I'm a customer for life and I generally buy a lot of seeds. You should visit their site if you haven't.
Positive elfeik
Near Kansas City, MO (Zone 6a)
July 16, 2011
Good source for open pollinated - non hybrid - flower seeds. Reasonable priced, quick shippers and I had good germination rates even though the spring weather wasn't cooperative.
Positive StaticCling
Meadville, PA
June 23, 2010
Nice seeds, shipped quickly, plus the packaging was excellent. Recommended.
Positive brooklyn15501
Commerce City, CO
October 27, 2009
2b or not 2b what is your question? My question was, how do I grow tomatoes when I live in a Condominium. The answer and much more was 2bSeeds.com

I have never been successful at growing anything until this past summer. I went to the web for help and found 2bSeeds, and the information was far more than I ever expected. I called and spoke with one of the owners about the issues that I have had in the past; I must say that I was truly impressed with how they guided me through the initial sowing of the seed, by phone.
My results were containers full of the most delicious home grown tomatoes I have ever tasted…thanks 2bSeeds. I strongly recommend this educational website for the beginner and anyone who wants the most helpful garden tips I have ever read.
Positive ozlifter
Mcalester, OK
May 31, 2009
I ordered seeds from a few different companies this year, and my experience with 2B Seeds was wonderful. I'll definitely order more from them next season. Great website. Fast shipping. Really great packaging and instructions. Excellent germination rates. A+
Positive 13936lex
Broomfield, CO
April 11, 2009
We are extremely pleased with our 2BSeeds experience. The website is beautiful and user friendly, the seed packages are very attractive, the availability of customer service to explain various products is a huge plus and best of all, the seeds develop beyond your wildest expectations. We were truly the envy of all our
neighbors, we shared our secret with them and they are still thanking us. GOOD JOB 2BSeeds!
Positive beegle1501
Breezewood, PA
July 22, 2006
I am so pleased with 2BSeeds. My seeds arrived in a timely manner and the packaging is very attractive. My two young children and I enjoyed planting the seeds, especially since there were simple, easy to follow directions right on the back of the package. We have since enjoyed watching the seeds become beautiful and large vegetable plants. I can not believe how large the zucchini plants and fruits are !
I will definitely order all my seeds from them in the spring. ****
Positive Mmoore
Falls City, NE
January 31, 2006
I had the opportunity to order seeds last year, 2005. They were wonderful and we certainly loved the packaging. Prompt delivery was appreciated.
We received this years Catalog, which was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. It was wonderfully descriptive and the colors excellent not to mention the wide selection.
We called the Customer Service desk and orderd more seeds. They were very friendly and helpful. Again, like last year we received them within 4-5 days.

A GREAT place to buy seeds.
Positive JasonLCox
Denver, CO
January 31, 2006
My experience with 2 B SEEDS was both excellent and profesionaly personal. Not only do they offer online sales,garden info. and costomer service via "ask the gardner" but also a 1-800 number with a live person to talk too!!Another interesting feature offerd was the option to buy threw the U.S. mail or order by fax.The seed quality is also supurb.Packaged in a plastic re- sealablebag,this "professional grade" seed is packed in a glysine inner bag makeing handeling a snap!All seed was 100% guarented to perform and it realy did!Last year I purchasd Tomatos,annuals,herbs and a few perannuals that all did very well in my garden and containers all at costs that were well below other companys.This year I have allready placed my order and the friendly costomer service people were very happy to hear of my gardening success!!