The scoop on 'WildThings Rescue Nursery'

WildThings Rescue Nursery

209 Brundige Road
Valley Falls, New York 12185 (United States)

Company Comment, posted on March 10, 2012:
I can't seem to edit our website information, but our website address has CHANGED.

You can now find us at http://Dawnswildthings.com

Dawn Foglia-owner/operator of WildThings Rescue Nursery

Comments:

Positive dannygates58
Jefferson, NH
April 20, 2011
One of the best online experiences I have ever had. There was a petasites variety on Dawns ebay store and yet another variety on her online store. She was able to combine both into one shipment that arrived in lightening speed and plants were much more than I expected. No only will I recommend but will be back to purchase again

Company representative comment on April 20, 2011:
On Apr 20, 2011 5:28 PM, WildThings Rescue Nursery responded with:

Thank You, Danny for your kind words, AND for being so much fun to work with! I'm always happy when they go to good homes ;-)

Positive Cloisters
New Bern, NC
July 30, 2009
In addition to FINALLY being able to acquire a very hard-to-find vine from WildThings Rescue, I had a very positive experience overall with this small nursery. Response to emailed questions was very prompt and thorough. The plants I received had been honestly represented as to size and quality. My order was well-packed, arrived in near-record time, and the plants were in great condition -- even though I'd asked for them to be shipped in mid-July!

I'll be closely perusing WildThings' list to identify other plants that will thrive in my heat/humidity, and expect to be ordering from them again. Exceeded expectations.

On Nov 21, 2010 4:12 PM, WildThings Rescue Nursery responded with:

We'd like to thank all our loyal cutomers,
(many becoming friends, too),
and give you all the head's-up to look for us in the JANUARY issue of

Positive weeds4wildlife
Clarksburg, NJ
May 29, 2009
Multiple purchases of healthy vibrant plants over a couple of years, through Dawn's website and from ebay. I Could not be more pleased with Dawn's knowledge or her plants. Several of the plants purchased from Dawn were my first success's, after repeated failure with the same species from others. You will not be disappointed.
On Nov 21, 2010 4:12 PM, WildThings Rescue Nursery responded with:

We'd like to thank all our loyal cutomers, (many becoming friends, too), and give you all the head's-up to look for us in the JANUARY issue of

Positive myezek
Carson City, NV (Zone 6a)
May 7, 2009
Fantastic expererience, ordered from Dawn through Ebay. Iris cristata 'alba' shipped the next day, received two days later. Nicely packed, healthy plants. Recieved more fans than expected plus an heirloom violet.

Positive Bellafleur
Holland, MA (Zone 5a)
December 19, 2008
I have bought several native plants from them! I will buy from them every year! Large healthy plants at good prices. Superbly packed and sent fast! Nice and friendly people too! I would suggest them to anyone! A++ Missy

Positive Cretaceous
El Sobrante, CA (Zone 9b)
April 2, 2007
I recently ordered three clubmoss (two Lycopodium obscurum and one Lycopodium digitatum) from WildThings Rescue Nursery.

The plants arrived extremely quickly, were very well packed, in great condition (and much larger than I had anticipated) !

If you are looking for clubmoss to give your garden that Palaeozoic feel, this is the place to find them.