The scoop on 'Cranberry Creations'

Cranberry Creations

905 Sandy River Road
Mount Vernon, Maine 04352 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive trekman1
EAST SPRINGFIELD, PA
April 28, 2014
Very nice plants from this company. I ordered the economic downturn special (buy 6, get 2 free) earlier this year and the cranberry plants arrived last week, which is just the right time for our area in NW PA. They are nice sized 6-inch pots with large plants. They are in the ground now in my new raised bed. I would definitely order again. You may pay a bit more for the plants, but their size more than makes up for it.
Positive jgitch
Plainville, MA
May 15, 2013
Placed my order with cranberry creations this past Sunday (Mothers day) for 1 Howes and 1 Stevens cranberry plant. I received an e-mail the next morning that my order was ready for shipment, and I received my shipment the following day; two days from order to receipt so VERY HAPPY.

The plants were each individually boxed and in 1 gallon pots. They were also quite large and showing signs of spring growth, one even still had cranberries on it from last year so I am excited at the possibility of them fruiting for me this year. After looking at many other websites (and even ebay sellers) I kept coming back to cranberry creations because of their prices (both product and s&h) and pictures (which were very true to what I received). I would definitely recommend this seller for anyone looking for good size plants at a great price and extremely fair S&H charges.
Positive drobarr
Hummelstown, PA (Zone 6b)
March 19, 2013
I ordered two cranberry plants in 2012 in the spring. They came quickly and well packaged in 1 gal containers and were a good price. These cranberries were large in size and already had some fruit on them from the previous season. A very good value and experience. I am buying two more this year. Many mail order companies send 2 x 2" pots with small weak non bearing plants for the same price or charge even more.

The plants have established themselves and flowered and fruited the same year after planting.

A great company to work with.
Positive magnaastra
Charleston, IL (Zone 6a)
April 29, 2010
A company this wonderful deserves more than one rating in four years, so it's my pleasure to post a comment. I ordered the "Economic Downturn" special of six, three-year-old Stevens cranberry plants, plus two free plants, this past Monday. Today, Thursday, my UPS man just delivered eight of the most beautiful, large, healthy, well-packed plants of ANY species I have ever ordered, bar none. The planting instructions that came with them are absolutely clear, so, if these don't make it, then it will strictly be MY fault, and MY fault alone. I'll have to see how my alotted garden space goes; if I have the room available, I'm going to order more. Just a super spectacular company, and I'm so happy I found them.
Positive nafinegar
Columbia, MD
May 5, 2006
I ordered 6 cranberry bushes from this company. I was impressed with the information on their website, including their planting instructions. The plants arrived in absolutely beautiful condition and less than a week after being ordered. I feel confident that these plants will thrive based upon the excellent stock that was shipped and the explicit planting instructions.