The scoop on 'Pine Ridge Orchids'

Pine Ridge Orchids

21100 SW 300 Street
Homestead, Florida 33030-7812 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive carol_okc
Choctaw, OK
September 18, 2006
I wish I were closer to Florida! Terry has sent me several wonderful plants from the small selection published on their website, and keeps suggesting he's not really a mail order business, so I should visit. That would get me in big trouble, judging from what I've seen so far:

Beautifully grown phals, most professionally packed for shipping. Plants in spike arrived in perfect condition, with the blooms showing no stress. Prompt and courteous communication - what a pleasure!

And he's shipping more today - he's definitely earned my business, and my trust as well: I asked him to send me a gambler's choice, something he thinks I'll like. I trust his judgment, and I love GOOD surprises!