The scoop on 'FlowerHouse'

FlowerHouse

Clio, Michigan 48420 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Negative Marlene4
Silver Spring, MD (Zone 7a)
May 4, 2011
I was very excited to see the PlantTower greenhouse on sale at a garden center. The directions which state that no tools are necessary are accurate; however the paint on the tower came off on my hands as I set it up. No worries I thought; "this is a small thing" Within a month of setting up however, I noticed a rip in the plastic at the point of the zipper. Still I thought, it was a bargain. Within days the other side developed a tear. I contacted the company and was informed that they would sell me a replacement cover for $19.95. I explained that the tower had not been in use for a full month and asked for a replacement cover. To their credit, Flowerhouse sent a replacement cover which arrived within days. Unfortunately, the new cover must have been for a unit that was not shaped the same as the one I had purchased. The result was a poor fit. Customer service offered no further help. The material and workmanship used in the manufacture of the product was not good. The bottom line; I was very disappointed and will not purchase from this company again.
Positive AyUpPetal
West Mifflin, PA (Zone 6b)
November 19, 2007
Please see my review under Shedtopia. I purchased two Flowerhouse greenhouses through them and would recommend both Shedtopia and the Flowerhouse greenhouses. Both have great customer service!