The scoop on 'Ortanique'

Ortanique

35314 Rutland Court
Newark, California 94560 (United States)

Comments:

Positive banananut
Eureka, CA (Zone 9b)
May 19, 2007
Have always been more than generous with extra seeds compimentary. I have ordered 100's of dollars worth for the past few years with great germination rates. My only complaint would be that some of their Trachycarpus seed is old, and sold as fresh.
But the plus's out weigh the minus's big time. I'd give them a 99% out of 100%, but if they had more fresh Trachycarpus they'd get a 100% satisfaction in my book.
Positive dixie_angel
Trenton, TN
May 30, 2006
WOW......I got my seeds (which look great) and a BONUS bag of seeds!!! WOOHOO...you can't beat free unless they pay you to take it....LOL (as my husband says) :0)) Thanks ya'll!!
Positive gowron
Athens, GA
November 6, 2005
I ordered some palm and banana seeds early October. My seeds arrived very quickly (less than two weeks) with a few complimentary additional packages. Three or four of the species are already germinating. A very positive experience and I will definitely order again.
Positive 1alphatla
Alpharetta, GA
November 3, 2005
Well, I placed my order on 10/13/2005, now is 11/3/2005, no shipping or notice of shipping yet.
On November 4th, 2005, 1alphatla changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

Sorry, I have to reverse my revious posting two days ago, as I have received my palm seeds plus complimentary seeds(50+% more). Appearantly they sent out the seeds in less than one week after my order(according to poststamp) but it took very long to reach me, somehow.

So this is a good company, as other people have said. I will report a few months later.
Positive elHoagie
Altadena, CA (Zone 10a)
September 1, 2005
Made several orders to this company. Seeds always arrive quickly (I've never waited more than 2 weeks from the date I ordered the seeds). Also, EVERY order has included some bonus seeds. Bonus seeds of rare Dypsis, Pseudophoenix, etc., not common ones. Most species have exceeded expectations with germination rate, but a couple have been below. They were also very helpful when a recent website change was incompatible with my web browser.
Positive jnemeth636
Nokomis, FL
August 26, 2005
Quick response to shipping inquiry and fair offer of credit for reduced number of seeds available. Haven't received seeds yet, but will report back after I do. They have an excellent selection of palm and cycad seeds and seem conscientious regarding freshness and fairness to suppliers.