The scoop on 'CamelliaShop.com (The Camellia Shop)'

CamelliaShop.com (The Camellia Shop)

CamelliaShop.com (The Camellia Shop) has 11 products listed in PlantScout.

8706 Whitefield Avenue
Savannah, Georgia 31406 (United States)

Phone: 912-376-9286

» Like them on Facebook

Company Comment, posted on September 28, 2010:
CamelliaShop.com is a family owned retail mail order nursery that sells Camellias, both the flowering ornamental camellias as well as Camellia sinensis 'Tea Plants'. We ship to all continental United States. Our plants are Georgia grown by us and shipped directly to your door - we are not a broker. We stand behind our plants with the guarantee that they are healthy at the time of sale and that our customers receive them healthy and in good condition. We also provide excellent customer service and are there for our customers long after the sale.

Comments:

Positive lafu115
Arlington, VA
May 18, 2011
I ordered a "Lisa" camellia. Communication was great and shipping prompt. Plant arrived along with a bonus camellia. Packed very carefully but leaves were brown. I called and emailed and got an immediate, appreciative and helpful response, by both phone and email. The plant was replaced, and a different carrier used for shipment. The second plant arrived in perfect condition. I was very impressed and will definitely order from The Camellia Shop again!
Positive Clove
Union City, NJ
September 30, 2010
I mail-ordered ten different Camellia plants from Camelliashop.com, and I am highly pleased with the plants & service. The website is very easy to use with reassuring prompts and step-by-step up-dates on the ordering process. Order confirmation, customer service, and correspondence from the proprietor was laden with traditional southern hospitality. The well-grown, healthy, beautiful plants arrived meticulously packaged. Mail-order sources for Camellias are especially rare, so I highly recommend Camelliashop.com to all who appreciate & grow Camellias. Camelliashop.com not only offers traditional favorites, but uncommon and hard-to-find camellia varieties as well. I definitely look forward to mail-ordering from Camelliashop.com again and again and again!
Positive Spring342
Lexington, SC
February 4, 2010
Delightful personal contact. Magnificent packaging of very healthy well established plants. Fast delivery and reasonable prices. I am a very satisfied customer!
Positive PetieBug
Canton, GA
October 23, 2008
I just wanted to say that I had an amazing experience with this company. I purchased 4 Tea Plants 10/17/2008 online. I recieved e-mail notification upon every step of the process, and my plants arrived without a hitch! I just got them today (10/22/2008), and I am just amazed! The plants were packaged wonderfully! The Tea Plants are also much larger than I had expected, and they look just great! FABULOUS JOB!

I would HIGHLY recommend them!!
Positive Pamgarden
Central, VA (Zone 7b)
January 19, 2008
Ordered a camellia sinensis (tea camellia) based on previous positive comments of others on the DG site. The three year old plant was of the highest quality, perfectly packaged for shipment, and arrived in superb condition. A very pleasant experience.
Positive jengod
Culver City, CA
December 22, 2007
Ordered a tea plant from them using the website. The buying process was easy, it arrived in no time, and I'll swear, I've never seen a healthier, more beautiful plant, much less one that just survived a UPS truck! It was a pleasure doing business with this company!
Positive sboro
Brentwood, TN
October 16, 2006
I had a great experience with this nursery. I sent an email inquiring about maintainable plant heights and got a very prompt, detailed reply. The 3 camellias I ordered arrived in perfect condition and were very nicely packed. I highly recommend them