The scoop on 'AllDaylilies.com (Garfield Gardens)'

AllDaylilies.com (Garfield Gardens)

7861 Garfield Avenue
Lonsdale, Minnesota 55046 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive turdblossom
Mondovi, WI
July 18, 2011
I ordered and was expecting a single plant of each one ordered. I was extremely happy with the plants that arrived. There were two and three of each and these were no small plants! They were freshly dug days before shipping and were shipped Priority Mail through the post office. The company was in touch with me during the whole transaction and I was quite pleased with the personal touch.

Don't be put off by their website, though. I would make changes to the search parameters so you could search by price and by plant color. That being said, I WILL order again in the future.

I went for the cheaper plants this time to see how they were as a company, but will order again to get the ones I was drooling over.
Positive lori4370
Webster, MN (Zone 4a)
August 6, 2007
I live nearby, so i stopped to buy 4 daylilies. good selection of healthy plants. Mine are planted and doing well. Overall good quality. From what i saw, immediate pick, trim and ship. Check out the Gold prize, they said it doesn't sell well online, but it is big and beautiful in person (shorter, but big flower). Northern hardy plants (zone 4a).