The scoop on 'Bachman's Floral, Home & Garden'

Bachman's Floral, Home & Garden

6010 Lyndale Avenue
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55419 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-222-4626

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive tginmn
Eden Prairie, MN (Zone 4a)
April 12, 2008
I have purchased all kinds of bushes and prennials for many years and have always been happy with the quality of the plants. When I have had a "problem" they always take care of it by replacing the plant no questions asked. The staff is very helpful when selecting, planning or trying to figure out what the problem is with a plant. Overall I would highly recommend them to everyone.
Positive periwinkle1955
Minneapolis, MN (Zone 4a)
April 21, 2006
I have shopped at Bachman's during every growing season since 1985 and love the selection of very healthy, well cared for plants. Being a gardening junkie it is never the only place I shop. There are some places that you can get plants and gardener goodys at better prices. The tip I have is that a gardener needs to visit the other "bargain" places intermittently at different times and on different days to get an idea of the health of the stock. At discount stores and large box garden centers attached to home improvement stores the plants come in beautiful and take a bad beating from lack of care such as watering. I never worry that I will get abused plants from Bachman's and usually it pays off in the long-term health of the plants at my home. It is sad though that they are "updating" their theme color from the pretty Bachman's purple to lime green and other colors. Thumbs down on that change.