The scoop on 'Chumley Cycads'

Chumley Cycads

6650 Horton Road
Plant City, Florida 33567 (United States)

Phone: 813-478-6697

Comments:

Positive dan2k
Los Angeles, CA
April 11, 2011
Very Friendly and Helpful.... have now purchased 2 orders... he is always a phone call away and willing to answer your questions... and give advise... The cycads arrived in Hollywood California in great condition and individually named.... You gotta love this guy.... I had to leave a message sometimes but he always called me back pretty darn quickly. So far one of the nicest Cycad people I have delt with....
Daniel
Positive fat_ivan
Kansas City, MO
August 31, 2008
I was very pleased by my experience with Chumley Cycads, by far the best experience with with any mail order cycad nursery that I've dealt with to date. The plants were good-sized, healthy, well-packed and quickly delivered - and at excellent prices! Highly recommended nursery.
Positive football23
July 14, 2008
Mr Chumley was experienced, professional and extremely helpful. I
purchased a Sago and Lady Palm. Both arrived in excellent
condition and at a reasonable proce. Mr. Chumley also included a small bonus. Will order again.
Positive PabloVerde
Canton, GA
June 25, 2007
I found Chumley Cycads when searching other forums for cycad suppliers. I'm very happy I did. Not only did he ship me several beautiful plants, he even sent along bonus seeds and plants as well. Everything was very carefully packed.

Mr. Chumley is also a great resource and I found him to be very willing to spend time on the phone. Just a great experience.

Positive KansasTopeka
Topeka, KS
December 21, 2006
Bought $100 worth from Mr. Chumley and will do again and again in the future.
His cycads came to me wrapped in care and VERY VERY fast.
If you are here to find a good Cycad dealer, one that will treat you right, THIS IS IT!!!
One word of advise thou, call him directly as he is a joy to speak with and it will quicken your order as well.
Positive dixie_angel
Trenton, TN
May 30, 2006
AWESOME!! Very fast shipping....and it even has a tiny name tag and a BONUS plant!!! WOOHOO...you can't beat free unless they pay you to take it....LOL (as my husband says) :0)) Plants look VERY healthy and very promising!! Thanks so much!!
Positive Rednk
Tulare, CA (Zone 9a)
February 5, 2006
provides a great product. I've brought plants from him and they always come well packed and of high quality. I'll buy again I'm sure.
Bryan Miller