The scoop on 'Eclectic Gardens'

Eclectic Gardens

35855 SW Orchaedia Drive
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Meredith79
Southeastern, NH (Zone 5b)
July 16, 2011
I am very pleased with my order from Eclectic Gardens. They are very reasonably priced and send large healthy fans. Plus generous bonuses. All of them have bloomed true to name. I would order again!
Positive LucyGoose
Schererville, IN (Zone 5a)
May 17, 2008
I just received my order from Eclectic Gardens! I can not be happier!! I am a first time customer. They had huge root systems, and not just 2 fans.....all 10 that I ordered had multiple fans.,......There was one, I ordered 3 of, for the name, and Julie thought they were too small, and they were small, but she was honest and reimbursed me for 2 of them but sent them anyway.....I would not hesitate to order from her again......I wished I had more room, as I am in a small yard with not much grass left.....LOL....I will be telling anyone I talk to go check her site out!! :-) You should too!! :-)
Positive alsilva
Mandeville, LA (Zone 8b)
May 9, 2008
I recently placed my order with Julie at Eclectic Gardens. Julie immediately e-mailed me to tell me my order had been received and would be filled. A few days later I received an e-mail from Julie telling me my order had been sent. When I opened my order I was totally surprised with the size, quality and quantity of the fans she sent. Julie sent large fans of much more than I had paid for. She also sent two bonus Daylilies that I had told her I would like. Eclectic Gardens is GREAT to do business with. Al Silva
Positive hedgehog1122
Langley, WA
July 17, 2007
I have ordered twice from Eclectic Gardens this year and was completely satisfied both times. I love the way their website is set up, it is very easy to browse, select and order from. Julie was great at communicating, which I really value in a business. She was incredibly generous with my bonuses too. My plants arrived promptly after ordering, and were strong, healthy, generous multi-fan divisions that smelled fresh and terrific! I am happy to report that all are growing well. My only regret is that I didn't find this company sooner, I would have ordered from them exclusively.
This is how a business should be run, it was a very positive experience, and I feel 100% satisfied and valued as a customer.
On May 20th, 2008, hedgehog1122 added the following:

I just received my spring order from Julie for this year and couldn't be happier. Again, the plants were healthy, gorgeous root systems, and very generous divisions. Communication was terrific, packing great,
bonuses wonderful.
Eclectic is fantastic, you can't go wrong when you order from them. I love this place!
Positive merrydancer
Vancouver, WA
May 26, 2007
Wonderful daylilies!! Wonderful people!! I couldn't believe how healthy, large and numerous the fans were. I had also recently ordered from another source..somewhat of a disappointment especially compared to Julie at Eclectic. Julie told me she has not seen any rust which was a big issue for me since I do not have rust and didn't want any.
I am very sure you will not be disappointed in any way in your dealings with this daylily garden.

On May 26th, 2007, merrydancer added the following:

Also her website and the ordering process is one of the most user friendly I have seen.
Enjoy!!
Positive mzimble
Midlothian, VA
June 12, 2006
If you're looking for daylilies, this should be your first and last stop. To begin with, their alphabetized website is wonderful to work with. There's a photo of nearly every plant as well as a wealth of information about every aspect of each plant. I particularly like knowing whether the plant is evergreen, semi-evergreen, or dormant -- info I don't usually find on other sites. But what has impressed me most is the value and service provided by Julie Holderith, the proprietor. When I order a plant, I usually expect to get one plant. Not so with this company. One plant always seems to mean at least 2 plants and sometimes 3 or 4. And they are just beautiful! But wait, there's more! Julie always sends bonus plants, the quality of which has amazed me. On my last order, my bonus plants were even more expensive than the plants that I had actually ordered. Furthermore, Julie sent me an email asking if I had any preferences about the colors or heights of the bonus plants. I only wish other nurseries were half as good as this one.