The scoop on 'Valley K Lily Ranch (formerly, Valley K Greenhouses)'

Valley K Lily Ranch (formerly, Valley K Greenhouses)

RR 1
Edberg, Alberta T0B 1J0 (Canada)

Visit Valley K Lily Ranch (formerly, Valley K Greenhouses) at:

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and plants.

Company Comment, posted on October 30, 2002:
Valley K Greenhouses was established in 1990, with the intent of providing quality plant material at a competitive price. We are confidant our pricing is competitive WITHOUT any sacrifice in quality. We choose to support our fine, Canadian hybridizers by listing and purchasing as much hardy material from them as possible. Located in central AB, Canada, we ship internationally and have secure online ordering in place. Visit us today, even if it's just to browse all the fabulous pictures!

Comments:

Positive LadyAssassin
Belleville, ON (Zone 5b)
October 7, 2011
Extremely happy with my purchase! Bulbs are large, healthy and perfect.Will definitely be ordering from again next fall.
Positive magnolialover
Southern, WI (Zone 5a)
December 10, 2009
Posted on November 16, 2008, updated December 09, 2009
Excellent selection and quality delivered at promised time, which was essential. The communication with Lynette was superb and timely. I would certainly order from her again without a doubt. Thank you Valley K/Plant Lilies for an excellent overall transaction.
On December 10th, 2009, magnolialover added the following:

Lynette is wonderful. I have placed two separate orders with her since my first listing and must say, she provides some excellent bulbs with superb communication. Many unique varieties, hard to find older cultivars very garden worthy. Her business is a treasure!
Positive dlefferts
Agawam, MA (Zone 6a)
October 31, 2009
Ordered some bulbs through PNWL-once again great bulbs. Strongly recommend. Great company to do business with. Very happy.
Positive dahlianut
Calgary, AB (Zone 3a)
August 8, 2008
Excellent quality and service. Informative website too.
Positive crazy_gardener
Wainwright, AB (Zone 2b)
August 17, 2007
{aka plantlilies.com}

Great customer service, always a wide selection to choose from, good size, qualitly healthy lily bulbs.

I've never had a mislabeled lily from Lynne and if you do she will replace or credit your account.

Many Canadian hybrids listed in their fall catalog is wonderful to choose from too.

Sharon
Positive sazzyrose
September 5, 2006
I ordered roses from Valley K Greenhouses in 2005 and 2006. The bushes were healthy and packed extremely well for shipping. They roses have done great in my Zone 2 garden.
Positive tyshee
Kenai, AK
October 12, 2004
Excellent place to order from. Inspection fee was cheaper than the Lily Nook. Bulbs were reasonable and shipped in a timely manner. If a bulb was small she sent two or three bulbs. All bulbs were healthy and the selection was great. Very helpful seller who quickly answered emails and worked with me to be able to get things early before the ground froze. I highly recommend this company.
Positive RosesRred
Calgary
Canada
June 13, 2003
Very timely. They called to confirm the order, then an email to say they were sent. Roses were exactly the size they were to be. Very healthy plants, very nice people. Would definetly order again from here.
Positive Bellabandit
November 12, 2002
You can't go wrong buying from this company. Very professional and good quality also.
Positive Notwhite
November 12, 2002
Lynette has some interesting seedlings available.. The bulbs I got were near perfect and large
Positive broots
Cochrane, ON (Zone 2b)
July 28, 2002
Excellent quality & good pic's on website & they occasionally will include a free bulb in with your order.
Positive waterloogarden
February 23, 2002
Great product quality, selection and service. Best performing lilies I've purchased.
Positive tonyrome
February 14, 2002
Their website was easy to use with color pictures and good descriptions. They have a quick course on the various types of lillies that was a great primer. The prices seemed reasonable and shipping was timely. The bulbs were large and all bloomed the first year. I'll do business again