The scoop on 'Pecan Lake Farm'

Pecan Lake Farm

Pecan Lake Farm has 48 products listed in PlantScout.

11527 Long Pine Drive
Houston, Texas 77077 (United States)

Positive realityfaery
Delano, CA (Zone 9b)
July 13, 2015
Contrary to another posters comment, Pecan Lake Farms is indeed open. I ordered two gingers from them in June and not only did I get fast shipping and gorgeous, healthy gingers, I also received great customer service. Linda was wonderful to work with, she was prompt to send me an email regarding an issue and even gave me a call to make sure everything was in order. Definitely will look forward to shopping with them again.
Positive LazyGuardener
Zuni, VA
May 15, 2013
I contacted this supplier by phone today, 15 May 2013, and was assured that they indeed are not closed, as one person has stated here. The owner was extremely helpful and somewhat saddened by the fact that the business has lost customers due to the incorrect announcement. I hope that this helps to set the record straight. Thank you, In Christ, Dorien deLusignan
Positive ehearn58
Houston, TX
April 27, 2013
I have a ginger from this company. It is absolutely beautiful and wonderfully fragrant. Quality plants and great customer service.
Positive fieldsl
Houston, TX
April 27, 2013
So glad you like our gingers! Pecan Lake Farm has been in the ginger business for 22 years. We are definitely open. If you need us, just email because we are outside in the plants most of the time. Pecan Lake Farm is open and digging, as we speak.

Pecan Lake Farm for ordering or email us at; with questions
Positive sweetmommy
Fulshear, TX (Zone 9b)
March 30, 2013
I loved this place but, sadly, they have closed.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]