The scoop on 'Hearthstone Legacy Iris Gardens'

Hearthstone Legacy Iris Gardens

12383 Hearthstone
Higginsville, Missouri 64037 (United States)

Editor's Comment:
Question Mark January 2009:

Per a note from a reader, the website for Hearthstone Legacy Iris Gardens is no longer working. If anyone has a status update on this company, please contact the Garden Watchdog editors.

Comments:

Positive jab91864
Northern Michigan, MI (Zone 5a)
July 27, 2006
Very nice sized, healthy looking Iris rhizomes. Will definitely buy from again. I bought from their e-bay store, plan to check out the website and do a price comparison and shop some more!!!

A+ transaction !!
Positive Mainecoon
Shepherd, MT
September 20, 2005
I first came across Hearthstone on ebay & got some iris
from them last year. All survived my winters but none had
bloomed. I am hoping they will next year.
I ordered from Hearthstone again this year off of ebay I was able to bid on iris over a period of time & then pay so they are go about combining mulitple orders into one big order & combining shipping charges to save you on shipping.
I will buy again from Hearthstone
Positive dmac085
Greensboro, NC (Zone 7a)
September 19, 2005
I ordered a single iris from an auction on eBay. I let them know I was still shopping with them by email and they let me know that I could take my time, they combined shipping for multiple purchases and to let them know when I was finished.

I ended up just purchasing the one iris. Within a few days my order arrived. Packaging was great, a small priority mail box with 6 holes punched on each side, a thick layer of dry packing straw and a very clean, fresh, healthy and labeled iris. Detailed planting instructions and business cards were included as well.

Overall it was a really nice experience and I will be a return customer.