The scoop on 'Pond Megastore'

Pond Megastore

2828 11th St SW
Canton, Ohio 44708 (United States)

This company is affiliated with 1 company:

Comments:

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Positive LLNBE
Lakeland, FL
November 9, 2014
Very good experience with pondmegastore from phone call to delivery. The customer service helped with choosing my water lilies and they arrived just as nice as I saw on their nursery video.

We are in Florida with hot summers and the water lilies Foxfire and Bull's Eye did wonderfully for us. We fertilized with the tablets that we were told would help and the plants are still looking good.

The box was packaged well and the plants in bags with damp paper around them to keep them moist and protected. There were also planting instructions in the box though customer service helped us on the phone when I called as this is our first experience. Our pond is in its first year but it really looks nicer than some of our neighbors who I think could use some help with their plants. Very happy we talked to pond megastore but I forget the customer service persons name who went over everything with us.
Positive KBaker1
Eldorado Springs, CO
March 23, 2013
We have ordered since 2007 with this company. The plants are very nice in size especially the annual lilies we get each spring. The new contact us button is very nice as we get quick responses without having to call during business hours. Zach has really helped us as we expanded our pond last summer. We don't use anyone else and our pond is better than ever. 12 yr pond owners here.
Positive GrandShowTx
El Camino Angosto, TX
December 29, 2012
Placed a wholesale order last week for show quality water lilies for a garden expo. The plants were absloute show quality with lots of pads and flowers. The night bloomers were exceptionally large and robust. Will be doing business with them again. Really added a finishing touch to our displays.
Positive cardst
Bee Ridge, FL
December 27, 2012
Pond Mega has been an exceptional company during our last few orders. We had a landscaper come in and do a very poor job as far as plants for our pond. I took it upon myself to search the internet for help and found this company on youtube with lots of cultivars and information.

When I called the company they explained in great detail how our lilies should be planted and I ordered a number of choice plants based on what they thought would be nice. Upon arrival the plants already had buds and leaves. We planted them according to directions and contacted pond megastore on two more occasions to make sure everything was correct. I even sent them photos of our water garden by email.

Two months later all our neighbors love our water garden and we could not be happier. We ordered some more plants last week to make the place even fancier and this latest shipment arrived in wonderful condition. We are very pleased. Thank you Pond Mega.

Sherry and Bill - Sarasota FL
Positive MSMicro
Miami, FL
September 20, 2012
Fancy blue flowers on the waterlily named Pamela arrived at our door. I did not know what to expect when ordering but to get waterlilies with blooms was fantastic. The packaging is good and the plants in great shape. I thought I would be waiting weeks or months but have been enjoying them basically since the day they arrived in late May. I am very happy with my first order and am already researching other plants to add later. I would highly reccomend this company and its plants for mail order.
Positive mjz
Ocala, FL
August 10, 2012
I rarely add online comments re company's but I thought I would share my experience. I found Pond Megastore through a large plant wholesaler who has an incredible selection of aquatic plants, but does not sell plants retail, instead Pond Megastore is one of their online distributors.

I placed my order for two water lilies, and the plants were delivered quickly and in very good quality.

Overall it was a very good experience.
Positive jjI70md
Tilton, NH
July 20, 2012
My neighbor recomended this webstore to me based on her experience with pond plants and water lilies. We ordered our hyacinths and three hardy pond lilies... 'colorado', 'mangkala ubol', and 'perry's fire opal' from Pond Megastore. The plants arrived very large and healthy. We have since joined them on facebook and learned much about the care of the plants. Hopefully they offer some online specials there with their information soon as we would like to expand. Very happy with our first order and very nice size plants :-)

Mark & Kathy
Positive SBKS1010
Orlando, FL
July 20, 2012
I ordered Tanzanite and Bull's eye new waterlilies on monday afternoon. They were apparently shipped Wednesday and arrived today.

Both of them are huge specimens. Fou buds and a bloom on the purple and six buds on the red one. Absolutly the best waterlilies I have ever gotten from any company. We will be ordering again. Will be planting them as suggested by the company. These are great!
Negative haraldl
Grimes, IA
June 3, 2012
Three different tropical water lilies were ordered. Arrived in a timely manner but appeared to be somewhat "weak/soft" when unpacked. Planted immediately as per website instructions. Two decayed completely after several days, waited for a new sprout - nothing. Contacted company and received immediate reply from Zac (owner?). " planted wrong. NO - planted per video! A week has gone by, the last lily is gone. 6 emails back and forth with each offering an excuse as to why it isn't their problem. Never an offer to replace. Wish I had seen this review site before.

I would NEVER do business with this company again. It isn't worth the time nor frustration with someone who doesn't understand customer service. There are many other vendors who want and appreciate your business.
Company representative comment on June 3, 2012:
On Jun 3, 2012 8:46 PM, Pond Megastore responded with:

Harald,

Our terms and conditions state if anything arrives in less than satisfactory condition please email us or contact us within 24 hrs (not weeks later). I offered to help extend our guarantee anyway if you could email some photos of the lilies now but you decided not to simply stating nothing is there. That of course is further from our policy but I did then offer you replacement plants at out cost of the plants.

Also we do note not to plant lilies with gravel around the base as this is not the best for tropical lilies to send up new growth, its not how they grow in nature so the planting directions were not followed from your first email. Very sorry but I have been in contact with you propmtly for days trying to help you but without seeing the plants you cannot simply demand more lilies weeks later.

Positive Chris02364
Kingston, MA
May 23, 2012
I ordered from the Pond Megastore for the first time recently, buying some lilies for my small pond.

When my lilies arrived, they appeared to have spent too long a time on the trip from the Post Office(s). The paper that wrapped them was mostly dry and the lilies looked very wilted. I didn't know if they were even viable. Since the Pond Megastore had noted on it's website that any complaints needed to be made within 24 hours, I called them right away to tell them that I was not sure that the lilies were going to live. They told me that they would ship new plants immediately to me. They also told me I did not need to return the first batch.

Since I didn't have to mail them back, I took the first batch and potted them appropriately and set them in my pond to see if they might survive.

It is now about a week after that first conversation with the folks at the Pond Megastore. The new plants arrived from them today, and this time the packaging is wet and the plants look very healthy.

I am embarrassed to say that the FIRST SET survived and are growing in my pond. I will now plant this second set.

The customer service folks at the Pond Megastore were excellent. They sent out new plants immediately. I appreciated this as I was concerned that first plants would not make it.

As I said, I am indeed a bit embarrassed as I will be adding this second set to the first, which are growing nicely...
Positive bogman2015
Saint Paul, MN
May 2, 2012
I ordered a water lily 'Tanzanite' from here and, I was very happy both with the prompt customer service and the plant itself. In my initial order, I forgot to state that I would like the plant shipped ASAP. I emailed the company and received a reply from Zac within a few hours. He changed the delivery date for me. The plant arrived with four buds and was nicely sized. The post office roughed up the shipping box a bit but the plant was not damaged. I would do business with PondMegastore again.
Positive Duiou2
Lesslie, SC
April 13, 2012
Pond Season Came Early, I had ordered from another vendor that could not move up the shipping schedule to accomodate the un-seasonal weather in S. Carolina. I found this site as I had used it previoulsy without any problems. They immediately accomodated my shipping schedule and had in stock 2 gallon squat pots...Try to find them around pond season.. The personal efforts made by their staff were uncommon in todays internet enviroment. Kudo's Zac, I am a client for life
Positive GreatGardensAbo
Lakehills, TX
March 23, 2012
I have had a pretty good relationship with Pond mega, the prices are comparable or good and the plants we get each spring are usually of good size for the price. We have had great luck with the water lilies. This week we got our order for the year and the lilies are of nice size, one of the two annuals has three buds on it. We are in southern Texas and the plants arrive well package from their nursery.

We cannot get all the floating plants here in Texas due to some state laws on the more invasive plants which is a shame but it is nice to know Pond mega respects the laws of each state. Each item has been in good condition so I have not had to deal with any problems and I think this is our fourth or fifth time ordering. The customer service is good and they seem very knowledgeable about the plants per my questions. This year they have some instructional videos which may help other customers on who have not planted these plants before. Overall very pleased!
Negative Tarpley1938
TARPLEY, TX
September 22, 2011
I made a recent purchase of several lilies and several water plants from this company. After several weeks I requested a confirmation on shipping or arrival date, never got a reply. They came u s postal service on a Saturday & all was beautiful except for one lily it was thrashed a bit and we planted all same day.. After due time the scraggaly lily would not sprout and after a request to Pond Megastore for return instructions they said there was only a 24 hr window to report a damaged plant. I am fortunate to have known and worked for Dr. Clyde Ikins at Lakeside Gardens and most water lily gardeners know it sometimes take several days for a plant to show growth. How would you know a tuber was not alive in 24 hours.
Heres the email.

Hi Rickey,

If a plant comes in damaged we do need to know that within 24hrs of arrival per our replacement policy. I can offer you 1/2 off another lily but the replaement date has pastby about 5 weeks.

Please let me know what you would like to do.

Zac - Pond Megastore

Company representative comment on September 23, 2011:
On Sep 22, 2011 8:55 PM, Pond Megastore responded with:

Hi again Ricky,
Thank you for saying all the other plants but 1 arrived beautiful. As stated in multiple pages online our policy the 'terms and conditions of sale' in the online order checkout,

[PLEASE inform us within 24 hours of getting live plants if anything arrives in less than perfect shape.] You could have just said if this tuber that is not in as good a shape as the others won't grow it needs replaced.

You agreed to this by advancing past the 'terms and conditions of sale', and placing that order online. Now 5 weeks after getting the plants you are claiming one arrived in less than good shape. There is no replacement plant offer if the first time we hear from you is 40 days after delivery and that is stated online.

I did off you 1/2 off another waterlily.

This package was delivered Aug 17th and all that is required is you had let us know by Monday August 19th. Today is September 22nd and I responded to that email within minutes this evening.

Proceeding in 'Terms and Conditions' in the checkout is a contract, and by not contacting us you broke that contract agreement. I still offered you a discount on a replacement of that lily which I did not have to do.

On Sep 23, 2011 5:32 AM, Pond Megastore added:

Upon checking the usps delivery record,

Please note you said you got this package from the PO boxyou had this shipped to on a Saturday. According to the delivery confirmation we shipped this box on Monday Aug15th at 1:24PM and it arrived just less than 2 days later on Wednesday 10:36AM. Could you have let it sit in the PO Box until Saturday? usps Tracking number 9101 0105 2129 7188 6701 03

Positive greenthumbcook
Anniston, AL
July 26, 2011
Very impressed with the size of the waterlilies that arrived. The blue aster waterlily had a bud on it that would not even fit in my hand.

This order arrived about 3 weeks ago and we have had a wonderful steady supply of blooms on each plant. The packaging was good and a cool pack was included which is great because of how hot it has been during the time it was in transit.

The color on tanzanite is one of the most astonishing plants I have ever seen and the aterlily stands high above the waters surface where I can see it from my kitchen or sunroom.

I am very pleased with this first order and will be trying more plants in the future.
Positive joegardner555
Ann Arbor, MI
July 7, 2011
Second year ordering water hyacinth, water lettuce, anacharis and my two tropical lilies. Shipping always arrives at proper planting time if ordering early. Shipping is reasonable and the plants are about as big as any mail order company selling live plants. The lilies arrive with buds as advertised. Very pleased with both my orders and have reccomended to my aunt with a water garden.
Positive limeconnifer
Evergreen, MO
July 6, 2011
I have followed this company on their facebook page this spring. I like the up to date information and after a few weeks felt comefortable placing an order since I could actually see daily photos and video of the growing center. My purchase included two waterlilies, both purple plants 'tanzanite' and 'ultra violet'. I wanted these as they were waterlilies of the year in 2009 and 2008 respectively. They arrived quickly in a generous size box and well cared for. I fertilized heavily in may per the instructions on their website and the plants bloomed within a week and have continued to do so every day. Both are remarkable specimens. I was quite pleased with this being my first purchase from an online water plant company. Neither plant can be found locally so the selection is a plus.
Positive gardner409
Columbia, MO
June 7, 2011
I ordered two different lotus and one water lily. Due to some seriously inadequate labelling, I believed that they had sent me three of one kind of lotus. In one package, there were truly three separate tubers. Then I came to this site, read the reviews and thought I'd chosen a bad vendor. I immediately replied to the e-mail order confirmation and explained that I had not received what I ordered, but three of the same thing. I also complained about the lack of variety-specific instructions. Within a very short time, the company e-mailed me back with the news that I had not received my entire shipment; I would receive three separate boxes. I did indeed get them all. They are healthy and thriving - visible growth within 24 hours of getting them into the mud. Seeing the more positive recent ratings gives me hope that this company has taken the feedback seriously and has drastically improved. They still could improve on the labelling and instructions, but I can live with that in view of the very nice, healthy plants I received.
Positive susang919
North Lawrence, OH
March 18, 2011
Ordered 3 lbs of azolla plants, very nice - no alternative substances like we have had with other companies. We use it primarily as koi food but this year ordered enough to actually grow and enjoy along with letting the koi nibble. The other plants we get from pond mega store are usually very nice and like the cultivar selection of lilies. Last year we got ultra violet and it was the most amazing lily ever.
Positive HPMUS30
Port Isabel, TX
March 18, 2011
Lordy Lordy, I have been looking for crinums, white bog lily. They are available on the web but to my suprise they arrived huge. I also saw they had red crinum and order six of them. Each container has about 4-7plantlets of the red bog lily. Most compaines would have cut these up into smaller plants but instead I got lots of bonus pups. I was very happy just ordered last Friday and they arrived this wednesday. Crinums are very nice in east Texas and a little harder to grow here but I put them in the bogs and they do quite well. I hope this company adds more varieties because if they all ship so nicely I would love to order more of these. A+ plants. (see red mehune bog lily or white bog lily.), Packaging was an A.
Positive deubermcdonald
Riverview, FL
March 16, 2011
Last week I ordered six water lilies, this was my first order with the company. They were helpful over the phone and the order arrived today in a large box. Each lily does have adult lilypads as they state, the packaging was well, no broken stems. Each plant has buds already so I potted them up right away and am looking forward to the results. I ordered Stan Skinger, Ultra Violet, Bulls Eye, Miami Rose, Carla's Sonshine, and Pink Passion. if there is somewhere to upload photos of the plants on Daves garden I will do so as they begin blooming. All in all I will probably be ordering from them again if service like this is the norm.
Positive ronaldmall
Coos Bay, OR
February 26, 2011
My wife ordered me two mankala ubol water lily plants that just bloomed like heaven for us last year. Earlier this month we decided to try some new marginal plants, the umbrella palm arrived much larger than I would have imagined mail order companies would ever send. They have been in the pond for a few days and even though its been a little cooler than normal they look wonderful. Very happy with our first two purchases. Orders arrived in a timely fashion and well packaged. -Ron
Positive basic55
Brunswick, GA
February 19, 2011
We ordered 3 lbs of azolla plants for our koi to nibble on, I was very impressed it was all azolla, very lush and green. It is much larger portion than we had ever gotten from other companies local or mail order.

We also ordered 10 submerged hornwort plants which seemed to overwinter quite well. We will be ordering from them again.
Positive dagney1900
Columbus, OH
February 18, 2011
I have about a seventy-five foot steam bed between four bogs in our backlot garden. We have ordered many marginal and creeping plants over the past four years with much success.

Marsh marigods are amazing in the early spring and add a lot of low color. We have four different kinds of iris now in large clusters, the red bog iris, king kreole, sea wisp, and yellow flag iris. These have divided over and over since we get them the first year.

Last year we ordered bacopa monneri and red star ludwigia, the red star is the most amazing creeping plant with lush red foliage. It is an annual so since we missed bringing some of it indoors I will be ordering more in late spring.

Overall it has been a good experience and it is helpful to request suggestion depending on sun shade tolerance as we have a backlot in a decent amount of shade. The selection at P. Megastore is very good and much beyond what we have in aquatic plants locally. The company seems to be known for the waterlilies but with our amount of shade I am not sure we have enough sun for many sun loving plants.

The service reccomendations have been quite helpful as we expanded our garden and took suggestions. The right amount of plants keeps the bogs and stream from getting any algae. My husband an I are in a local master gardner program and have shared our plants with others, they multiply quite well every summer.
Positive vannguyen42
Fallbrook, CA
February 5, 2011
We order three lotus this past spring from the ornamental collection. These are similar to what my wife and I are used to growing up in Vietnam. We order three varieties to grow in large containers around our water garden, 'Holy Fire' which grow pretty large in a 50 gallon container and has deep pink almost red blossoms, the deepest we have seen in the US. Flowers lasted most of the summer and we follwed the fertilizer schedule. The next variety was Dasjin, a bi-color large. Mostly white with red tips, this one has the largest blooms of the three, almost as big as a soccer ball, 12" across. This one we planted in a larger trough about 90 gal size and it filled it very big. The third was an dwarf or exquisite bowl lotus (also known as tea-cup lotus) this we kept in a small ornamental bowl on our table on the deck. Camillia Red. It had 9 bus on one time and was very nice. It had 4 series blooms from May-September. The roots were very healthy when arrived. They have 3-7 growing tips on each one and growth was rapid in warm waters here in zone 8. Hope to add one or two exquisite bowl lotus this year on the porch deck. Very good plants.
Positive krogerman1
Cross City, FL
January 31, 2011
We just finished our 1/2 acre pond here in Florida and ordered 12 waterlilies consisting of 3 hardy varieties. Mayla, Mangkala Ubol, and Perry's fire opal. These pond plants arrived HUGE, the box must have weight 12 lbs for the 12 plants that were bareroot with large lily pads (about 5 or 6 on each) and 1-3 buds on each plant. We just got finished putting them in the pond and plan on ordering another 12 next week since we have so much room. These are the largest mail order plants we have gotten in 15 years. I was very happy and plan on using Dave's garden for my citrus tree reviews this spring. Very nice site this is.
Positive mikebike71
Wooster, OH
January 18, 2011
I have two large turtle enclosures and we order submerged aquarium plants for them every month or so. The plants arrive very nice and healthy on each occasion. I hope someday we add a pond to our yard because the water lilies look incredible.

Shipping is generally quick and I have not had any problems. Ordered since 2008.
Negative dgsyhaw
Carrollton, TX
November 30, 2010
BE PREPARED FOR PROBLEMS. I ordered plants April 25, 2010 and one arrived dead. I opened the package immediately when it arrived. On the phone, they said they would send a replacement. It never arrived and I called again a week later. They said it was too hot for replacement. On May 27, they emailed me that they issued a credit to my credit card...NEVER HAPPENED (I checked my account). I spent the summer trying to obtain this credit without success. I called and left voice mails (no answer), resent my email documentation (no reply), sent documentation by US mail (no reply), and sent email to them through this website (no reply). This is my first experience being bilked by an online vendor. I agree with the other negative reviews and would never believe anything this company told me. They will be ramping up for business again in Spring 2011 when they may answer the phone again so BUYER BEWARE. The persons I interacted with when they bothered was Zac and Marcela.
Positive BethanyTwom
Alliance, OH
November 24, 2010
We ordered two water lilies this year and containers to plant them in and the Landon fertilizer suggested by the company. We have always used tablets in the past and let me confirm that the granular fertilizer is much better as they suggested.

With our old water lily plants we were getting one flower on each plant per day during the hot months. This year we had at least three or four per lily. We ordered the "Ultra Violet" and "Bull's Eye" selections if that makes a differnce.

The plants arrived in great shape, adult sized as stated and very healthy big lilypads. These might naturally be bigger than our hardy lilies but we were surprised how big they were on arrival and heafty nice boxing and packaging. We cannot wait to order next spring and we are going to repot our hardy lilies with the Landon granular fertilizer and see how they improve next season.
Positive jhofsf
San Francisco, CA
August 26, 2010
Despite reading many mixed reviews on this site about Pondmegatore.com - because I wanted to try to grow a mosaic plant (ludwigia sedioides) and saw it as not too expensive there I tried it - paid with a credit card - plants arrived in pretty good shape in the mail about 3 days after ordering online - a day or two earlier than I expected - there were very few damaged stems, but it is pretty delicate so I was actually surprised they shipped as well as they did - I put them in the pond right away and they seem to be doing fine.
Negative Hillbilly_Gran
Jasper, AR (Zone 7a)
July 17, 2010
Posted on July 15, 2010, updated July 17, 2010
I placed an order with Pond Megastore for several items. After several weeks I contacted them requesting a shipping date since the plants I ordered are annuals in my zone. I received no response. I then contacted them and requested a refund, again no response. I currently have a claim for a refund pending with Paypal. They were asked to respond to Paypal by today. As of a few minutes ago, they have not responded to the Paypal claim.
On July 17th, 2010, Hillbilly_Gran added the following:

They never replied to the Paypal dispute and Paypal refunded my money. Save yourself a headache and shop for pond plants elsewhere.
Negative Kd41184
Matthews, NC
July 11, 2010
Wish I had visited this site prior to ordering, then I would have known better as most of this feedback for them is poor. I ordered plants from them and one arrived rotted out and on the brink of dead. I contacted them, and came to find out later it was the owner zac who was corresponding with me. Not only was he unwilling to replace a less than $10 plant, he rudely insisted it must have been my care that had killed the plant, even though my other 2 were taken care of in the exact same manner and were thriving. After numerous emails and requests to make this right, he stopped responding and ignored my request for a phone call completely. I would NEVER recommend anyone order from them, they do not service their customers and clearly do not want repeat business.
Company representative comment on July 11, 2010:
On Jul 11, 2010 4:58 PM, Pond Megastore responded with:

As we talked about: If you recieved anything in less than perfect condition all you have to do is contact us within 24 hours of getting the plants WHICH YOU DID NOT FOLLOW which is why there is no refund. You agreed to this term by moving forward in the ordering proces.

Kirstin you ordered blody dock, 3 of them growing in water and told me you planted them indoors.

As we discussed at length bloody dock can be grown easily outside of water (pond conditions) but these plants are not easily adjusted in doing so.

We sent you 3 good plants 2 of which you state are fine and you DID NOT follow Terms and Conditions of the sale and report any damage or death of the plant within 24 hrs of getting them. You want to claim its a dumb agreement you are unwilling to follow.

We have this warranty just for customers like you who decide to do things like plant these plants incorrectly. You state you bought 40 of these same plants at lowes in the garden area. Those one of course are not acclimated to growing in water 24/7 and those are the bloody dock you should be planting outside of a bog or pond.

If you want plants for your house or yard do not buy aquatically acclimated plants.

As we talked about: If you recieved anything in less than perfect condition all you have to do is contact us within 24 hours of getting the plants which you did not follow which is why there is no refund. You agreed to this term by moving forward in the ordering proces.

Negative hunter110
Winston Salem, NC
May 2, 2010
I placed an order and paid for express shipping. The company charged my credit card immediately, but it was 2 weeks later that I received the package. I had signed up for email notification and no email was received telling me the package was sent. When I got the box it had four very small plants in it, (not looking at all like the picture on the web site) no instructions, no invoice showing what I bought just the plants in a wet paper tool in a baggie. I would not recommend this company.
Company representative comment on May 2, 2010:
On May 2, 2010 11:25 AM, Pond Megastore responded with:

Hi Hunter110, I am only finding 1 order of plants to winston salem, if you can provide me with an order number I can better help you. The 1 order I see is only for snowflakes, a floating pond plant that does not require planting.

We do not offer express shipping on plants, Priority Mail is the only option. Fish, Snails, and Tadpoles are the only overnight shipping we do.

Our shipping and planting instructions are at the TOP RIGHT corner of every page on our website. They are listed here so that customers can read about planting before they decide to order as some customers do not want to put plants in soil in the pond. If you could provide me a order number I could see if this order was the one with just snowflakes in it which require no planting/optional planting. Thank you.

Negative tradesman522000
Berkeley Springs, WV
August 30, 2009
Ordered some Frogbit plants and when they arrived they were a batch of dead rotten plants. Pond Megastore blames it on the post office and the post office says it's not their fault. Pond Megastore refuses to ship replacement plants and is fighting my dispute of the credit card charge. Pond Megastore does not answer their phone and does not return phone calls. DO NOT ORDER FROM POND MEGASTORE.
Positive brumar
Staatsburg, NY
August 16, 2009
I ordered 100 bullfrog tadpoles from the Pond Megastore. The Phone order person was very helpful and knowledgable. I had asked that the shipment be delayed for a week because of a previously planned vacation. We came home to find that the box had already been delivered. We e-mailed the store and got an immediate response.They asked when they could redeliver. The new shipment was mailed immediately. We were very pleased with the shipping company and the product. Looking forward to croking frogs in our pond!

Bruce
Positive hekdek
Columbus, OH
July 12, 2009
I ordered 2 tropical water lilies (one night bloomer and one day blommer) from the web site in late June and when they arrived and were huge and beautiful with buds on them. They sent an email to say when they were shipped.
I was a bit worried because of some of the comments but decided to try and was amazed and happy I did
I will definately reccommend them to my water gardening friends
Positive pond510
Minneapolis, MN
June 26, 2009
I ordered a number of things and because I live in zone 4 they said they would wait until the appropriate time to ship. By the time the order arrived (exactly when they promised) I had forgotten what I had ordered and I mistakenly threw out the box out with one of the small plants still in it.
When I next ordered something I told the woman on the phone what I had done and she arranged to have that little plant included for FREE in the new order. That's not what I am used to with most companies!
BKM
Negative 123gar
Collierville, TN
June 23, 2009
I ordered plants in March 09, 3 weeks later I e-mailed them they said they would ship in 2 weeks depending on the weather. 5 weeks later I e-mailed them again they said they shipped 2 weeks earlier no shipping confirmation or anything. To make a long story short they blamed the post office. I've lived here for 12 years and have never lost a package, anyway I lost the 100 dollars I payed these people.I WOULD BACKFILL MY POND WITH SAND BEFORE I WOULD BUY PLANTS FROM THESE PEOPLE
Negative MAVIS1
Huntley, MT
May 29, 2009
I placed my order on May 1, 2009 and my credit card was
immediately charged. I received a confirmation right away, never received my plants. After several emails and phone calls I finally received a call back telling me that because I live in zone 4 my plants would not be shipped until the week of 5/18/09. It is now 5/29/2009 and I have still not received my plants. I have called again and emailed, neither have been responded to.

Must use Pony Express instead of FedEx as method of shipment.

Very disappointed. I have contacted my credit card company and have put a hold on the payment.

I
On July 2nd, 2009, MAVIS1 added the following:

Update! I finally received my plants, but before I got them via US postal, Pay Pal charged Pond Megastore back, I immediately received a call from Pond Megastore, up until this time they completely ignored my emails and phone calls. They wanted to recharge my credit card, I told them at that time, that if I was satisfied with the plants I would contact my credit card company and have payment reissued. At that time I told the customer service that there were 2 of the plants that I did not think were going to live, I was instructed to email pictures of the plants, and they would be replaced. I emailed the pictures on 6/19/09, as of today I have not received the replacement plants, and I have not heard from them again. I will never, ever buy from this company again.
On August 14th, 2009, MAVIS1 added the following:

8/13/2009
Still have not received replacement parts, supposedly they
shipped. On 8/3/09 I emailed Pondmegastore for a tracking #, the tracking # that they responded with is invalid, I have
emailed them for a correct tracking # and they have not
responded. Poor, poor customer service.
Negative omeallymd
Milwaukee, WI
May 27, 2009
I had ordered some water hyacinth in late April. By the end of the1st week in May I had not received them, nor any word of explanation. I e-mailed their customer service, who replied that they had not been sent because I live in zone 4. I told them I live in zone 5b, and would like my plants ASAP. No reply, no plants. Two more e-mails: no reply, no plants. When they finally arrived, they were small, sickly pale, with the roots falling off. They all soon died. I emailed the company (again): no reply! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!