The scoop on 'Cyberlily Gardens'

Cyberlily Gardens

10 Winslow Place
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27517 (United States)

Comments:

Positive TuddyE
Georgetown, KY (Zone 6a)
September 11, 2005
At first I was a little hesitant, because I didn't get an e-mail confirmation right away [turns out she was on vacation, but sent one a few days later when she returned], but then when I got it and an apology I felt better. She also told me she was out of some sale items and asked what else I might want. I thought "what the heck, I may as well ask for something I'd really like but couldn't afford, all she can do is say no". I then asked for 2 of her more expensive plants as subs. To my surprise, she offered single fans of each [value of about $25,single for each, instead of the $5 plants I had originally chosen], and she threw in a single of my original plant choice that she found. Also included was a very large double of a newer one that Eureaka lists at $35. All of the plants were large and healthy, her free gifts and subs were terrific, the order came as I requested and on time. What more could I ask for? I would definitely order from her again [when I get more money].
On April 27th, 2006, TuddyE added the following:

I had an occassion to contact Rebecca again this spring. She was very pleasant, quick with her response, and more than generous with her replacement offer. I would again never hesitate to order from her, she knows her business and stands behind her merchandise. Her daylilies are first class and so is she. Highly recommended.
Positive sybiltwo
Excelsior, MN (Zone 4a)
August 25, 2005
I just received my first order from Rebecca Board/ Cyberlily Gardens and the daylilies are fantastic. Large, healthy, plump fans freshly dug. Communication was excellent and my order was received when promised. She added a very nice bonus that I had not expected. (Definitely not a throw-away, but rather a newer Moldovan cultivar.) I would recommend this company without hesitation.