The scoop on 'Engraved Garden Path Markers'

Engraved Garden Path Markers

12693 South 350 East
Haubstadt, Indiana 47639 (United States)

Comments:

Positive ksjamison
Wilmington, DE
April 7, 2011
I received my 2nd order from Chris and she is a delight to do business with. The markers are wonderful and a very reasonable price.
Positive VickieMarie
Elberfeld, IN
March 31, 2009
I have the pleasure of living very close to Garden Path Markers and was able to visit with Chris and discuss what I wanted. She was so helpful because I wasn't sure how much would fit on the marker or what I even really needed. The markers were done by the next week and they are beautiful. I got the black with white lettering (they kind of sparkle in the sun, just enough) and the stakes are very sturdy and long.
Positive Linga
Reston, VA
July 28, 2008
Wonderful markers, great business communication and prices. A real pleasure to work with!
Positive ssnlaf