The scoop on 'Faded Flamingo Garden'

Faded Flamingo Garden

4770 McConnell's Highway
York, South Carolina 29745 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: Free (B&W)

Comments:

Positive se_eds
Millersburg, PA (Zone 6b)
May 17, 2007
Received my order from Faded Flamingo Gardens today. They sent the 5 large,clean,healthy plants, with extra fans, I had ordered .They certainly are nice to deal with, answer email quickly. I also received 2 outstanding bonuses. This was my lst order from them and I shall certainly buy from them again and recommend their Gardens.
Positive Pinetucky
Swainsboro, GA (Zone 8b)
May 3, 2007
This was my first time ordering from Faded Flamingo, but it won't be the last. They sent very nice fans, some more than double, with healthy roots and a generous bonus plant as well. They responded to my initial email checking availability quickly and in a friendly manner. The prices were good too. A very positive experience.
Positive sadie_mae
Central, KY (Zone 6b)
May 25, 2006
I received a very nice order, the plants look great and they were generous with fans and bonuses.
On May 27th, 2007, sadie_mae added the following:

Another great order, even better than last year.
Positive hemlady
Melvindale, MI (Zone 5a)
May 11, 2006
I received an order of daylilies from them today and all I can say is WOW!!!!! Excellent fans and very healthy.
Thank you so much.