The scoop on 'Moon's Farm Daylilies'

Moon's Farm Daylilies

Hartsville, South Carolina 29551-0382 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Igrowinpa
Beaver Falls, PA (Zone 6a)
April 30, 2008
My 2008 spring order arrived today. I can honestly say that these are probably the nicest daylilies that I have ever received from a mail order source. All the plants are triple fan clumps or more. And there were two bonuses included. One was a daylily that I had mentioned that I'd like for a bonus. And he sent me 4 fans of this bonus plant. The surprise bonus was one that I'm very pleased to get. The daylilies were packaged very nicely and look extremely healthy. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchases from Moon's Farm and will buy from them again in the future.
Positive Flintrock
Flint, TX
September 21, 2006
Large plants, generous numbers, 25% bonus plants. My experience with Bruce Moon began back in early spring. He has been so kind to help me in anyway I asked. No question went unanswered and responses were perfectly honest. Now that the plants have arrived, I am even more impressed. Beautiful, very large blooming size plants. Best mail order experience I have ever had.
Positive loladog
Marshall, MI
June 13, 2006
Sent beautiful, large fans with generous bonus plants. Will definitely order again. Thanks!
Positive sybiltwo
Excelsior, MN (Zone 4a)
May 15, 2006
I received my first order today from Moon's Farm. All I can say is, "WOW!" Gigantic, freshly dug, green fans. Nicely packaged. A very large selection of reasonably priced daylilies. I couldn't be happier! I will most definately be a repeat customer in the future.
Positive susxmedic
Harbeson, DE (Zone 7b)
October 25, 2005
Love dealing with Bruce Moon. Large plants, great selection, extra bonus plants.
Positive psicop
Lexington, SC
September 8, 2005
This was my 1st purchase from Moon's Farm. I was very happy with the plants that I received. They were large and healthy, among the best I've ever purchased! I would have no hesitations recommending them.
Positive violetblue
Mount Carmel, TN
August 22, 2005
I am a daylily addict , I order only from a few select places .
Moons Farm is the best !!! the divisions are very large & so healthy , Mr. Moon is very efficient & nice... prices are very good also.Will always order from there.