The scoop on 'Quarles Daylilies'

Quarles Daylilies

159 Hickory Ridge Rd
Waddy, Kentucky 40076 (United States)

Visit Quarles Daylilies at:

Comments:

Positive lisaaj
Columbus, OH
May 14, 2010
Posted on May 14, 2010, updated May 14, 2010
In search of quality daylilies that didn't cost the moon, I ordered from Quarles in fall of 2009 and 2010. They sent terrific plants and great bonuses. All are doing very well in my garden. When one item was out of stock, they e-mailed me immediately and were very generous in the replacement. I will continue ordering daylilies from Quarles!
On May 14th, 2010, lisaaj added the following:

Whoops, meant to say I ordered from Quarles in fall of 2008 and 2009. I intend to order in fall of 2010, but that is upcoming!
Positive nanny_56
Putnam County, IN (Zone 5b)
July 2, 2009
I just received my first order from Quarles Daylilies and I am very pleased. The fans are a nice size and arrived in very good condition. In fact they are some of the best looking ones I have received this year.

Communication was excellent with this vendor. I felt I could contact her and ask what ever I needed to know.

Prices are fair and comparable to big companies and her shipping charges are very good compared to others.

I love it that she offers a choice of a bonus plant or extra fans. This was perfect for me since I am sharing this with a friend. It was this feature that sealed the deal for me to place my order here!

I will be buying from Quarles again!
Positive TuddyE
Georgetown, KY (Zone 6a)
September 11, 2008
Don't know how I forgot to post this when I visited Janet a few years back, but here it is. She is a very knowledgeable and nice person, who happens to be a DG member. She is one of the people who is responsible for my dl addiction. Besides the bonuses she gave me, she took the time to teach my hubby and me a lot of what we know about dl. Her gardens are terrific, numbering in the acres, making them really beautiful during peak bloom. At the time I was still using a walker instead of a wheelchair, and they brought me a chair out in the field so I would be comfy--how nice!!You can't go wrong dealing with Janet, since she still believes in making her customers happy.
Positive Buckeyesnblooms
Shelbyville, KY (Zone 6a)
July 24, 2008
I live in KY, so I had the pleasure of visiting the daylily farm and picking up my plants in person. Janet is knowledgable and friendly, as are her daughters. The divisions I received were very generous and are doing great!
Positive loladog
Marshall, MI
June 16, 2007
Very pleased -- order received late last summer, and the fans have increased nicely and look beautiful. Janet is a pleasure to deal with.
Positive se_eds
Millersburg, PA (Zone 6b)
May 4, 2006
Received very nice fans, well packaged, with good roots and nice green fans. Very nice bonus was included on this small order. Will do business with them again.