The scoop on 'AAA Quality Engravers'

AAA Quality Engravers

Terry, Mississippi 39170 (United States)

Phone: (601)878-5999

Comments:

Positive twovely
Oxnard, CA
October 6, 2013
I recently ordered about 170 customized Daylily Labels from AAA Quality Engravers. They have arrived and are just Beautiful! The transaction with AAA Quality Engravers was a pleasure. They are very friendly and proactive!
Bernard helped me choose label fonts and proper format for the Daylily names and breeders. He made sure my list was accurate and completed the job in plenty of time for my mom's Birthday. He even discussed what gardening zone the labels would be placed in, as this determines the type of adhesive used on the label backs, as well as the type of stakes to use.
I am extremely pleased with my purchase from AAA Quality Engravers and highly recommend them to anyone wanting professional engraved plant labels at a reasonable price.
Positive goldenvic
Raleigh, NC
February 13, 2012
Have ordered many plant markers for my roses. I love them and they hold up well to weather. They look very professional and neat. I will order more as I add more roses. :)
Positive joann2043
Las Vegas, NV
May 4, 2011
I've been getting their markers for my roses since about 2003. I really like the professional quality; they last well, even in the heat. And lots of people comment about them. In fact I'm ordering more tomorrow.
Positive dirtyharry
Aurora, CO (Zone 5a)
August 5, 2006
I have ordered my daylily labels from this company for years. I have thousands of their labels, some more than 10 years old. For years, I resisted the additional expense of engraved labels. I spent far more replacing all of the others that I tried. You can't go wrong with AAA. They are a superb company to do business with.
Positive KYGardenGirl
Georgetown, KY
June 28, 2006
I have bought all my daylily labels from AAA for years. The labels are good quality and last for years. I always get compliments on them from visitors to my garden, and everyone wants to know where I found the labels that look like something from a botanic garden. The owners are so friendly and helpful.
Positive katlaws
Paragould
United States
August 26, 2005
AAA Engravers is a great company to work with. They have a wonderful product. I have many labels from them that are over 10 years old and they show almost no wear or fading. I will always order my daylily labels from AAA.