The scoop on 'AguaFina Gardens & Imports'

AguaFina Gardens & Imports

2629 Orchard Lake Road
Sylvan Lake, Michigan 48320 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-738-0599

Visit AguaFina Gardens & Imports at:

Comments:

Positive Perfectionist
West Bloomfield, MI
November 23, 2010
In each of the last three years I have made purchases from Aguafina's catalogue; first, a granite bridge, followed by a dozen antique granite pavers, and this year a granite bench. Each piece is a beautiful work of art that together have added unique focal points to my landscape design. I also purchased a stone sink for my powder room, which never goes without a complement from my guests! Accordingly, I will keep going back to Aguafina for my special garden and decorating needs because all my experiences have been positive, and the quality of each piece has exceeded my expectations.