The scoop on 'Innovative Growing Solutions (IGS Hydro.com)'

Innovative Growing Solutions (IGS Hydro.com)

5060 Santa Fe St, Suite D
San Diego, California 92109 (United States)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive spmnc
December 2, 2009
i found igs by accident, but after one visit it is the first place i go now when needing supplies.they have a wide selection of products and a very helpful and patient staff.I appreciate the service and have referred a number of people to this place.thank you for everything
Positive brivieth16
Santee, CA
July 11, 2009
This store has everything you need for indoor or outdoor controlled growing. If you have any questions or ever need any help feel free to come in or call and we have the answers and solutions!!
Positive bwingnutt
January 4, 2007
San Diego's only hydroponics store. Cant say enough for this place.I was and still am a rookie at this indoor stuff but being able to trust a store and their staff makes it a bit easier to stay with it. Seeing results is key. Quality products, years of knowledge, and guidence in the right direction if you encounter problems in your garden.Green thumbs in the air to I G S . THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Positive vantica
February 3, 2006
Innovative Growing Solutions is a spectacular store to get nutrients for any garden or indoor garden. I have been growing my own herbs and vegetables for years. The results I get from the Canna nutrients IGS told me about, is STELLER. The growth and flavor from my herbs are amazing. The web site has been very helpful with information on how to make my plants healthy and happy.
I highly recommend it to anyone who grows plants of any kind.
Positive swierman
February 3, 2006
Thank You IGS. In the past I have been getting supplies and help from a different company in the San Diego area, they do not have the huge selection products like IGS. You guys are great the information and help your people have to offer has been wonderful. Customer for life. Keep it up guys.
Thanks again.
Positive micwild
January 22, 2006
I have a small farm in San Diego, CA, with the help of IGS i have cut my work load and have two times the harvest!!!!! THANK YOU IGS,
Positive hydrogardener
El Cajon, CA
November 21, 2005
My garden has never looked better. I went into the store with questions, and they had answers for all of them. Told me what i had to do to fix them, my garden looks great now. Wealth of knowledge available there.