The scoop on 'Rockin'Jaw Rabbits'

Rockin'Jaw Rabbits

6334 SW County Road 2150
Richland, Texas 76681 (United States)

Comments:

Positive 4showrabbits
Groesbeck, TX
January 21, 2008
My family has bought rabbits from Rockin Jaw Rabbits for the past five years. We are always pleased with the rabbits that my boys show in the local show. We continue to place within the top 10% of the class every year. Mrs. Warren is very helpful when we got out to purchase the rabbits. I would and continue to recommend Rockin Jaw Rabbits to anyone.
Positive cm2texas
Haskell, TX
January 14, 2008
Rockin' Jaw Rabbits is an excellent company to purchase rabbits or worms from. I have owned and raised rabbits from this company and they were of excellent quality. I have also had worms from this company and they were excellent as well. I would recommend Rockin' Jaw Rabbits to anyone and have done so many times. The environment in which these animals are raised is excellent. The owner is honest and reputable. I would purchase from her anytime without hesitation.

Brenda Frye
Haskell, TX
Positive sumjoy
Dallas, TX
January 4, 2008
High quality products for low prices. Really fresh. Fast shipping. Very pleased with the products I received.