The scoop on 'Garden In A Box™ LLC'

Garden In A Box™ LLC

17 Steeple Lane
Lincoln, Rhode Island 02865 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-462-2698

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

No positives

Comments:

Negative mlsmith1260
Wethersfield, CT (Zone 6a)
May 27, 2007
Two years ago, I ordered boxes from this company and loved them. The only problem was that some of the built-in drip hoses leaked at the opening. It wasn't a big deal. The second year, all the hoses leaked and I wrote to the company via the website and there was no reply. By the end of the season, I had to put buckets under the hose connection because of the amount of water coming out. This Spring, before setting up my boxes, I wrote to Carol and we exchanged letters. She was baffled but agreed that the hoses ought to be replaced. I was pleased with this response and sent my address and asked where I should return the faulty hoses. Then, when the hoses didn't arrive, I wrote again. She thought for sure they had been sent. That was more than two weeks ago and now there hasn't been responses to my last few letters. Now I'm baffled, disappointed and have set up my boxes without drip hoses.