The scoop on 'Aeolian Enterprises, Inc.'

Aeolian Enterprises, Inc.

Latrobe, Pennsylvania 15650 (United States)

Comments:

Positive wclight
Ligonier, PA
June 27, 2008
I have purchased 4 raised beds from this company and I find them to be very well made. They provide a sturdy frame work for a raised bed. I also like that they are made from recycled plastic (number 2). They are helping the environment as well. Their cost is reasonable for the quality.
Positive AyUpPetal
West Mifflin, PA (Zone 6b)
May 17, 2007
I found their raised garden bed system to be less expensive than the one offered in the local stores, even with shipping. I like the rounded edges on the corners too. After an initial hiccup with my order it was shipped quickly and since I am close by the factory,it arrived the next day with UPS. The customer service at the 800# was great- very friendly and helpful. I would definitely order from them again, but next time will call my order in rather than using the website just so I can make sure it doesn't get overlooked.
On April 25th, 2008, AyUpPetal added the following:

Spring 2008- I love my two large size raised beds so much I decided to get another! This time a 4x4x11. They made my unit and had it shipped lickety split! Their prices are the best I've found for this type raised bed- being all plastic there's no worry of rotting too. The original beds I ordered are still like new, no fading, no problems. This beats having to try and create beds with a tiller and is much easier on my back! I'm hoping to add even more in the future!