The scoop on 'Stuewe & Sons, Inc.'

Stuewe & Sons, Inc.

31933 Rolland Drive
Tangent, Oregon 97389 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-553-5331

» Like them on Facebook
This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive Express128
Mansfield, TX
March 29, 2013
Good Prices, Good Quality Pots/Trays, Good Customer Service. Will order again next year.
Positive plantingoaks
Marysville, OH (Zone 5b)
March 15, 2011
Pots!

Stuewe is an excellent resource if you want to graduate from the jiffy seed-starter kits in your local grocery store but not spend years amassing mis-matched leftovers from your other purchases. While they specialize in arboriculture (propagating trees) a large portion of their stock is suitable for a hobbyist starting vegetables or ornamentals under grow lights.

The website and order process can be a bit intimidating as they obviously cater to wholesale buisness (need a truck load worth?), but they take retail customers as well, and do not have a minimum order size. The upside to this is that the prices are extremely reasonable.

The representative I corresponded with was absolutely excellent, and couldn't have been more helpful communicating details about a backordered item, and giving me options to balance waiting for it to come in vs. needing the rest in time for spring.

Overall, I could not be more impressed, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for more esoteric growing containers.
Positive sadie_mae
Central, KY (Zone 6b)
January 24, 2006
The person who took my order was very friendly and helpful and I received my deep cell trays within a week via UPS. I would not hesitate to order from them again. They do sell in large quantities but if they have the items in stock, they will sell them individually, I only needed 5 trays and they had a much better price than other places that I checked.