The scoop on 'Blue Fox Farm'

Blue Fox Farm

Grand Forks, British Columbia V0H 1H0 (Canada)

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company specializes in:

Company Comment, posted on November 6, 2009:
Posted on August 04, 2005, updated November 06, 2009
Welcome to Blue Fox Farm. We like to hear your feedback and comments about our web site and service, good or bad, so don't be shy!

Comments:

Positive Spider07
Lilburn, GA
September 29, 2006
I have just received my order from Blue Fox. My plants arrived safely and are all beautiful and healthy. I recommend this nursery to everyone. The owner is very helpful and a friendly peep. Will go back for more!!!
Positive Solsqua
Sicamous, B.C.
Canada
September 1, 2005
My experience with Bluefox Farms has been completely satisfactory. As a new comer to the African Violet hobby I had some reservations re ordering by mail. I ordered some leaves and a few starter plants. The preparation for shipping was well done. Everything was well protected and secured and placed in an insulated cardboard box. Everything arrrived in perfect condition. 100%of my leaves have produced baby plants. Materials shipped were healthy and free of pests and disease. I believe that the folks at Bluefox Farm have treated me fairly and have been more than reasonble when asked questions. I would not hesitate to deal with this company again in the future