The scoop on 'Brooks' Daylily Garden'

Brooks' Daylily Garden

27752 E. 340 Road
Big Cabin, Oklahoma 74332-9801 (United States)

Comments:

Positive goldilocks0613
Conroe, TX
May 10, 2010
I bought daylilys on the Daylily Exchange Auction, and have been most pleased. They sent very nice sized plants, and communication was fantastic. They are highly recommended .
Positive Joy
Kalama, WA (Zone 8b)
October 9, 2009
I've bought many plants from Brooks Daylily Gardens over the last few years. She has good prices and always sends healthy fans.

Joy
Positive Meig
Far Northwest 'burbs, IL (Zone 5a)
June 19, 2008
Plants were large and healthy. I did not receive any bonus plants. I know that a bonus is a "gift" but this is the very first daylily seller that I have ordered from that did not include a bonus plant.
Positive larlienda
Strasburg, VA (Zone 6b)
May 4, 2007
I bought from Brooks via the lily auction...communication & coordination was great throughout the whole buying and mailing cycle. Donna was great to work with!

I received my package today (it was the culmination of several auctions) and i am very pleased with the plants. They look healthy and overall there were many extra fans as well as an extra plant.

Thanks!!
Lynda
Positive gymthing
Falmouth, ME
March 6, 2007
I've bought numerous daylilies from Brooks. The service was excellent, the plants were healthy and the shipping was exactly when they said it would be. I already have bought more for this Spring and will buy again.