The scoop on 'Brothers Herbs & Peonies'

Brothers Herbs & Peonies

Sherwood, Oregon 97140 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Maceyboy
Westfield Center, OH (Zone 6a)
February 4, 2011
I am a first time buyer of peonies from Brothers and this won't be my last order! Rick was very helpful and very knowledgeable when I called and thoroughly answering all my questions. The three tree peonies that I selected arrived when stated in the fall. These nice sized plants arrived well packaged and very healthy with strong root systems. Although these plants were pricey, Brothers more that make up for that with their wide selection and quality of plant material and excellent packaging.
Positive grrrnthumb
Marysville, WA (Zone 8a)
March 5, 2008
I am a thee-peat customer now and I just love this company. The quality of the plants are amazing and the size of roots were huge in comparison to what I've seen from other sellers. The service was great, excellent communication by email & phone, excellent packing/shipping, and the knowledge/advice was outstanding.
The prices were a little steep, but to really get the quality plants I think it was worth it in the end.
Thanks Brother's!
- Tom Hulse
Positive wellthen
Canby, OR
May 5, 2005
I called to get some questions answered and the owner was friendly and very helpful. The plants I purchased were healthy and established quickly.