The scoop on 'A & P Orchids'

A & P Orchids

110 Peters Rd
Swansea, Massachusetts 02777-4028 (United States)

Fax: 508) 675-0713

Comments:

Positive ny2brazil
Westbury, NY
October 1, 2006
Excellent service and prompt delivery of paphs from A&P. When the website is finished it will make ordering a lot easier, but may deprive many of dealing with the exceptionally friendly staff. For me A&P is A#1.
Positive gregr18
Bridgewater, MA (Zone 6b)
June 11, 2005
I bought a couple of phals from this nursery today and I couldn't be happier with the service and the plants. The person helping me (I should have gotten his name) took quite a bit of his time to show me around some of the greenhouses and helped me pick out a few plants that were suitable for someone new to orchids. He also took the time to answer my questions about their care very thoroughly, and explained to me what to look for when shopping for a phal as well as a few other types of orchid.
I had an excellent experience here, and if all goes well with my own orchid growing, I will be shopping at A&P in the future. Beautiful plants and an extremely helpful and patient staff. Don't hesitate to visit them if you are either a beginner or an old-hand at growing orchids.
Positive fredbuster
North Scituate, RI
April 1, 2005
I have bought many Phals. and Paphs. beautiful plants from them . They have always been very helpful when dealt with at shows or when visiting thier nursery. They have some of the best plants around in my estimation. I give them an A+ Ray